Frequent Contributor
BOOKWORM1414
0 Kudos

Re: About The Writing Circle and Corinne Demas

I am also excited about this being in ebook format.  Can't wait to be able to download THE WRITING CIRCLE and begin taking part in the discussions.

Frequent Contributor
MelissaW
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul!

I have started reading my copy and can't wait to see the discussion next week.

Inspired Wordsmith
Sunltcloud
0 Kudos

Eleven Stories High

Saying Goodbye to Lulu

Leopardi

Inspired Contributor
wendyr67
0 Kudos

I just finished the book. Can't wait to start talking about it. :smileyhappy:

Contributor
RebaJane
0 Kudos

I finished it last night and am looking forward to the discussion as well.

Reader 2
KyD31
0 Kudos

Hi, this is quite new to me and I was wondering how this work, but since I received this book I finished it right away... so where is the blog where I can start discussing it? I can not wait to start... well I hope this will work as I tried it before but it seems like I can not post for some reason unknown... thx for the book and the info.

Inspired Wordsmith
Sunltcloud
0 Kudos

Hello KyD31,

If you can see this answer then you should also be able to see - at the bottom and at the top the words "Message Listing" and if you click on "Message Listing" you should arrive at a page of threads that discuss the novel.

There is, for instance, a thread named:The Writing Circle. Early Chapters. Another one named: The Writing Circle. First Impressions. And one named: The Writing Circle. The Circle. Click on a thread that interests you.

All the threads that discuss the novel have an important first post which asks questions (written by Rachel K, our moderator). You may read the posts if you wish and reply to whatever strikes you as something you would like to add to, or you can click "Reply" to answer with your opinion/thoughts/likes/dislikes to Rachel's questions. Of course you don't have to follow any of the posted questions; they are there to stimulate the thought process; you may say anything you wish.

BTW, there is no blog to follow, but there will be more threads, published by the moderator, on Monday, for the next assignment. The first assignment was to read to page 88, I believe, and if you discuss anything past that page, please put "SPOILER ALERT" into the subject line, so those of us who follow the posted schedule do not find out more than we want to know.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

KyD31 wrote:

Hi, this is quite new to me and I was wondering how this work, but since I received this book I finished it right away... so where is the blog where I can start discussing it? I can not wait to start... well I hope this will work as I tried it before but it seems like I can not post for some reason unknown... thx for the book and the info.