Correspondent
Atreyu59

Re: Question for Paul

Big brown truck just rang the door bell - and did a 'drive-by';  the book was on the porch by the time he sped away.  

I live in Northern Virginia.

Will lay it around to look at the cover pic . . until time to read.

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

Re: Community Room

I hope to get mine today!!!

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
-Sir Richard Steele

http://bookreviewsbyliisa.blogspot.com/
Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

Hi. Lisa, I hope to get mine also since you are right up the interstate from me. It looks like we have a bunch of NC people joining us this time for FL.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Correspondent
floreader
0 Kudos

Re: Question for Paul

Atreyu59 wrote:

Big brown truck just rang the door bell - and did a 'drive-by';  the book was on the porch by the time he sped away.  

I live in Northern Virginia.

Will lay it around to look at the cover pic . . until time to read.

I hope the big brown truck pays a visit to my doorstep in South Florida today!

Judy

Correspondent
bookowlie
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

bookowlie wrote:

Oops, I clicked Post too soon.

Glad to hear that people on the East Coast are starting to receive their books.  Maybe today I will be on the brown truck's route in my northern Virginia neighborhood.

Carolyn

:smileywink:Since I received my book "Three Seconds" yesterday..It gets lonely lol..So I have My "Crystal UPS Ball"  out today..Its very clear out today  in VTso I should get a Good Reading....I predict 10 more copies delivered today..  "  _ "  Will ck later...Susan..

Susan,

Your "Crystal UPS Ball" worked!  I received my book yesterday afternoon.  Now let's take out the Crystal Ball again so that more people will get their copies today!

Carolyn

Correspondent
retromom
0 Kudos

I am in Wisconsin and the big brown truck just dropped my copy of Three Seconds off! It looks good and suspenseful. The books are making their way across the Midwest now!

Beth

http://bookaholicmom.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
AIRKNITTER

Yesterday Big Brown Truck dropped off the book! Driver thought I was sort of weird because I let out a "whoop"; for this reason there should be 'designated drivers'.

Aine

Children are the living message we send to a time we will not see.
Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

LOL I love the idea "designated drivers." We could leave them treats.  :smileyhappy:

AIRKNITTER wrote:

Yesterday Big Brown Truck dropped off the book! Driver thought I was sort of weird because I let out a "whoop"; for this reason there should be 'designated drivers'.

Aine

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." Chinese Proverb
My blog: http://bookworm56.blogspot.com
Frequent Contributor
mlfoley012
0 Kudos

I am in Wisconsin and the big brown truck just dropped my copy of Three Seconds off! It looks good and suspenseful. The books are making their way across the Midwest now!

Beth

Glad to hear this as I am in North Dakota!  Hoping to have mine for the weekend!!

Contributor
ncwise
0 Kudos

Got home and "Three Seconds" was on my front door step - can't wait to start reading!

Contributor
lisapt
0 Kudos

Got my book here in Ann Arbor, MI. Great timing, I just finished the one I was reading this morning. So my reading life is all about "Three Seconds" now.
Contributor
silverwitch
0 Kudos

No big brown truck here delivering my book. I do hope that he does come. I am so looking forward to reading it. I don't want to fall behind.

Kat

Correspondent
southrnbella
0 Kudos

haha i was like a little dog waiting by the door watching for the truck and he finally came...i think he was freaked out because i pounced out the door before he was on the porch...Im so happy to have three seconds and I also got in the mail a ARC copy of The October Killings by Wessel Ebersohn ...Can't wait for the schedule!

The October Killings 

Peace n Page Turners
http://live2lovebooks.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
Bonnie824
0 Kudos

My book came today

To NC.

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

Re: My book came today

My book came today. So the books are coming to Minnesota.

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

maxcat wrote:

Hi. Lisa, I hope to get mine also since you are right up the interstate from me. It looks like we have a bunch of NC people joining us this time for FL.

I got mine; but I bet you got yours first!!  I am on the last leg of delivery with my driver.    Looks great, it really seems interesting to me.  But, since I am once again sick with flu ( 2nd time since school started) I am going to hit the hay before I dig in.

Thanks Paul!!!

-Sir Richard Steele

Reader-Moderator
liisa22
0 Kudos

ncwise wrote:

Got home and "Three Seconds" was on my front door step - can't wait to start reading!

NCWISE   I have to wonder about your name here.  I am a teacher in NC and, well, ncwise....  it is a daily PITA for me.  Sorry....

-Sir Richard Steele

Wordsmith
babzilla41
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Three Seconds has arrived in Central New York!  Looking forward to getting into this read and discussing. 

Just finished Parchment of Leaves  by Silas House - excellent.  Very visual writing.  Someone in this club had mentioned this book so I checked it out - always a treat to find a new author.  Just another perk to being a member here!  Will definitely be checking out House's other books.

b

"I love books. If I could eat them, I would. I love their scent and often put my nose in to inhale their aroma." - Kathleen Grissom
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

babzilla41 wrote:

Three Seconds has arrived in Central New York!  Looking forward to getting into this read and discussing. 

Just finished Parchment of Leaves  by Silas House - excellent.  Very visual writing.  Someone in this club had mentioned this book so I checked it out - always a treat to find a new author.  Just another perk to being a member here!  Will definitely be checking out House's other books.

b

I love his books..Silas House is exactly how you described his writing..I'm sure you will find  his other books just as wonderful  "The Coal Tattoo" and "Clays Quilt" I know he has new one out as well..I agree ,we have such an amazing group of readers, and FirstLook,that finding a new Author is like opening up a present that we were not expecting...Glad "Three Seconds"arrived..I hope everyone has  theirs by next week and then "The Schedule".. : )

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: My book came today

pen21 wrote:

My book came today. So the books are coming to Minnesota.

That was quick for Minnesota pen..I tucked mine away.: ) Keeping busy with "Dragonfly in Amber" and the end of "Dreamfever"..I was just bumped off.so I hope this posts I'm sure you have a few books to keep you busy as well...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer