Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: My book came today

mlfoley012 wrote:

Still no book here in lonely North Dakota.... :-(

Hope it comes today as we are due for another snow storm tomorrow and Thursday!!

I had my hopes up when some people from MN got theirs.  Oh well, I will try to remain patient!

Hi mlfoley012,We are all waiting with you ..Too Cloudy for My UPS Crystal Ball to work in VT.So I passed it on to pen21 from MN..Should be there soon...Susan  : )

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21

Vermontcozy wrote:

mlfoley012 wrote:

Hope it comes today as we are due for another snow storm tomorrow and Thursday!!

I had my hopes up when some people from MN got theirs.  Oh well, I will try to remain patient!

Hi mlfoley012,We are all waiting with you ..Too Cloudy for My UPS Crystal Ball to work in VT.So I passed it on to pen21 from MN..Should be there soon...Susan  : )

I got mine in the Minnepolis area. It must be all the snow you have been getting.

I hope it get there before the book is buried in the next snowstorm.

The image shows he is trying to get there.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

mlfoley012 wrote:

I got mine in the Minnepolis area. It must be all the snow you have been getting.

Well pen,your powers with That Crystal Ball in MN are amazing..Looks like a UPS Truck could be its way to mlfoley012,and maybe in Utah as well..Susan...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Contributor
charliek22
0 Kudos

Got mine today in the Chicago area this afternoon. Can't wait to start reading it!

New User
Ivelisse84
0 Kudos

Re: Community Room

Just received my copy of Three Seconds. I am about to begin reading!!!!!!!!!

Contributor
JDanow
0 Kudos

Still no book here in Des Moines, Iowa.  :-( Hopefully it comes soon, I have a three day weekend and I want to sit and read while all the other people are out shopping!

I'm always top banana in the shock department.
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Correspondent
scnole
0 Kudos

Wow, fantastic picture of the winter storm and the UPS truck.

pen21 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

mlfoley012 wrote:

Reader 4
fczumbaum
0 Kudos

I received my book today in Minneapolis... excited to  start it over the long weeknd!

Contributor
mystery-woman
0 Kudos

Glad you got yours! I'm still waiting in Oklahoma too and we have clear weather.  We are supposed to have freezing temps for Thanksgiving though!

Inspired Contributor
high96
0 Kudos

Received my book here at Ft. Benning, GA today. Cool cover. Just finished a book today and want to start reading this now.

"I don't like secrets! All this cooking, and reading, and TV watching, while we... read and cook! It's like you're involving me in crime, and I let you! Why do I let you?" --Emile in "Ratatouille"
Contributor
IandSsmom
0 Kudos

I recieved my book yesterday! I'm in Illinois. Looks great- can't wait to dig in- just finishing up the book I was reading! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Contributor
IandSsmom
0 Kudos

Just finished Still Missing! It was so good as horrible as it might be to say it due to its content -I really enjoyed it. :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
mlfoley012
0 Kudos

pen21 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

mlfoley012 wrote:

I completely believe that this WAS my UPS truck as I did receive my copy of Three Seconds yesterday!!!  Thanks for pointing him in the right direction!!  Great photo by the way!

Can't wait to start reading as it looks to be a stormy couple days here in the North Land!!

Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

mlfoley012 wrote:

pen21 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

mlfoley012 wrote:

I completely believe that this WAS my UPS truck as I did receive my copy of Three Seconds yesterday!!!  Thanks for pointing him in the right direction!!  Great photo by the way!

Can't wait to start reading as it looks to be a stormy couple days here in the North Land!!

I am so glad you got the book. Yes a few more stormy days for us. I think  you are getting a lot more snow though. Stay inside and stay warm and safe.

CAG
Inspired Correspondent
CAG
0 Kudos

JDanow wrote:

Still no book here in Des Moines, Iowa.  :-( Hopefully it comes soon, I have a three day weekend and I want to sit and read while all the other people are out shopping!

Just got my book today. I live in Washington and we were hit by a big snow storm two days ago and I thought my book might not get here before the weekend. Hope everyone receives their book by today. Looks like another great First Look read.

CAG
Contributor
silverwitch
0 Kudos

Re: My Book Arrived

[ Edited ]

My book arrived yesterday . Yippeeeeeee. I had just missed the big brown truck when I pulled onto my street. What a joy it was to see it sitting in  the door waiting for me to grab it and open it up. I haven't had a chance yet to sit down and start it only because I have to get Thanksgiving stuff done first.

I am so excited to finally be able to participate in reading this awesome book.

Kat

Contributor
laoliver67
0 Kudos

Got my copy on Monday!  Started reading last night and so far, quite interesting!  Excited for our discussions!

Peace, Love, & Books
Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

Thanks LandSsmom for the well wishes.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving day and eating and doing nothing . . but reading that is

I still have homework to do.

Enjoy your turkey day and give thanks that we were chosen for the FL bookclub.

Looks great- can't wait to dig in- just finishing up the book I was reading! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

CAG  glad your book arrived as well.  It would be terrible to have to wait until the week-end and then you may not have the time to read before the due date.

Happy Thanksgiving . . . 

you said  .....just got my book today. I live in Washington and we were hit by a big snow storm two days ago 

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Contributor
beak77
0 Kudos

This is my First Look- Three Seconds. It is strange to have read Stieg Larsson's trilogy and now I am on Let Me In by John Ajvide Lindqvist. So I am really getting used to Swedish names, streets, town names, etc. I am excited to see how Three Seconds fits in.