Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
GabryTK
0 Kudos

Re: How to Enroll and Get Your Free Reading Copy

Paper only?  Not available on my beloved nook?

Frequent Contributor
rosia408
0 Kudos

So funny! I FINALLY get a nook and we are back with paper. That's ok I still like books on paper. I am looking forward to a crime mystery!

Contributor
goobersmom57
0 Kudos

Oh I hope I get this! It looks incredibly intriguing (sp?)!

S. Mathews
Contributor
PeteyParker
0 Kudos

The premise sounds interesting. Hopefully I get in :smileyhappy:

I've found some great books thanks to B&N ARCs

Contributor
laoliver67
0 Kudos

It it possible to receive the book as an ebook?  I have a Nook and love it!!!

Peace, Love, & Books
Reader
pumaTG
0 Kudos

I would like to receive a copy. I hope I am doing this correctly.

Contributor
SherylNC
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm looking forward to reading this book with y'all. I'm a huge crime and mystery novel fan! So, this is right up my alley!

Sheryl

Correspondent
TudorRose
0 Kudos

Puma TG, hope you get a copy too.  But just to make sure, did you send a message to Seconds as explained in Paul's first email?  Just take a look at the first post and follow Paul's instructions.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Kimberly from Ohio

"A room without a book is like a body without a soul"
~Marcus Tullius Cicero
New User
Ivelisse84
0 Kudos

Hello Sheryl. I too am excited about this book. I just bought a nook a month ago and I love it. I have access to an endless amount of imagination which I love.....and hopefully will be able to join the discussions for this book.

Reader 2
IDMaven
0 Kudos

This will be my first opportunity to participate in an online book club.  I am looking forward to it.  Looks to be a great read.

Contributor
stkong7
0 Kudos

I enjoyed his other series, and looking forward to reading this one and joining in the discussion.

Reader
doconn
0 Kudos

I am so glad they were able to complete the book.

Correspondent
JoanieGranola
0 Kudos

I wish there were more first looks for the nook. So far there's only been one :smileysad:   I understand the "limited number of copies", but it would be nice if you could choose paper or electronic.

0wl
Reader 2
0wl
0 Kudos

Re: How to Enroll (ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED)

This sounds like an exciting read. Sorry I missed the sign-up window. (Now I'll have to wait for the general release.) Can't wait to see what else First Look brings.

Currently infected with "A Gentle Madness".
Contributor
silverwitch
0 Kudos

Re: How to Enroll (ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED)

I enrolled earlier tonight and forgot to add my name and address. I hope that they can get a hold of me through a email so I can still participate in this.

Frequent Contributor
Becktrek
0 Kudos

JoanieGranola wrote:

I wish there were more first looks for the nook. So far there's only been one :smileysad:   I understand the "limited number of copies", but it would be nice if you could choose paper or electronic.

I'm glad you liked the FLC for the nook - I don't own a nook (no $$ right now, lol) and I HATED trying to read on my computer so I am LOVING my paper copies!

Enjoy your nook!!!

Becky in IN

Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

I often wonder what makes the difference in rather the FL book will be a ereader or a hardcopy; perhaps it is the publisher, I can't imagine it would cost more for the ereader version.  Seems it would be better now that everyone -ok, almost all folks- have a ereader of some sort.

It it possible to receive the book as an ebook?  

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Contributor
corky200
0 Kudos

I want my daughters to sign up so we can read the books together (they both live away from my home). Is there a way to send invitations to join?
Correspondent
TudorRose
0 Kudos

Corky 200,

Unfortunately, enrollment for this FL is now closed.  But what a great idea to participate with your daughters.  You should check the announcements board regularly and email them with the details when the next FL is announced.  What a great way to spend a little time together even though you aren't physically close to them! :smileyhappy:

corky200 wrote:
I want my daughters to sign up so we can read the books together (they both live away from my home). Is there a way to send invitations to join?

Kimberly from Ohio

"A room without a book is like a body without a soul"
~Marcus Tullius Cicero
Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

Corky200 

That is a great idea.  If I thought my girls (grown up) had the time to read and post I would send them the info for the next one- that is a great idea 

you said.....

I want my daughters to sign up so we can read the books together

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color