Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Re: News about Paul

Awesome, Paul! It will be nice to follow you. I have "liked" the site on FB and have registered. It's also nice to know that you are continuing the good work you did here. Good luck!  :smileywink:

Paul_Hochman wrote:

Thanks again for the well wishes. It really means a ton to me.

Just setting up shop now, but feel free to click through and "Like" this LINK. We've got a great read to giveaway and a lot more where that comes from. Who knows? Maybe a sister program to First Look!

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." Chinese Proverb
My blog: http://bookworm56.blogspot.com
Distinguished Bibliophile
Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Thanks, Donna!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul, I'm there!!!

Wordsmith
Tarri
0 Kudos

Excellent Facebook page, thanks for sharing with us. 

pen21
0 Kudos

Paul_Hochman wrote:

Just setting up shop now, but feel free to click through and "Like" this LINK. We've got a great read to giveaway and a lot more where that comes from. Who knows? Maybe a sister program to First Look!

Thanks Paul. I am a novice on Facebook. I had not known about the Like feature. But I got on last night and got it figured out. All the best as you set up shop.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Dear Paul I am a novice like pen, as well on FB..I set everything to" Private" and chose a strong PW..I was on a long time ago,but just re did everything..For all that are a bit Leary,Private is Private ..Never bothered by FB,,If someone wants to get in touch with you,only FB can contact you and you accept or decline,,I always decline,,Except for my daughter,and one Good friend.....Nice page Paul..I entered the giveaway and then was brought to St.Martins to sign up for the contest ..I hope more BNers give it a try.,for Paul : ).It was painless and felt very,secure..BTW Anders and Borge are there as well .Will privately lurk around and find them  I saw their comment on twitter to visit their FB page... Susan

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Correspondent
jabrkeKB
0 Kudos

Paul,

Congrats on your new position! We will miss you here at First Look, you have done a wonderful job.  Just clicked through the link to FB and "liked" the link.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Thanks again, gang!

Correspondent
scnole
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul _ I just visited the link and "liked" the site on FB.   Goodluck with your new position. 

DSaff wrote:

Awesome, Paul! It will be nice to follow you. I have "liked" the site on FB and have registered. It's also nice to know that you are continuing the good work you did here. Good luck!  :smileywink:

Paul_Hochman wrote:

Frequent Contributor
gackie

Congratulations Paul.

I want to thank you for the great books that you have picked.

Best wishes to you in your new job.

gl
Distinguished Correspondent
gl
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Congratulations on your new position! To echo the others, I am sure they're very glad to have you - and they'll surely see how valuable you are the longer that you're there. 

Thank you for guiding and shaping First Look. The selections have been amazing - I've discovered so many wonderful books and authors that have stayed with me (Three Seconds, Under This Unbroken Sky, After the Fall, Eternal on the Water, Of Bees and Mist, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane are just a few that spring to mind).  I discovered book blogs (and began my own) through FL and these discussions.   Your comments, insights and direction have made this an amazing place, Paul.

Best of luck!
Gaby

gl
gl
0 Kudos

Paul_Hochman wrote:

Great! Just signed up to follow on FB.  Looking forward to hearing more. 

Gaby

Frequent Contributor
AIRKNITTER
0 Kudos

Sending positive wishes for a successful next chapter in your life.

Job well done Paul.

Aine

Children are the living message we send to a time we will not see.
JerseyAngel
0 Kudos

Sorry this is so late, I am very behind! I was shocked to hear you would be leaving FL. You have always been a wonderful additional to the group & always gone out of your way for everyone! You will definitely be missed!! I am very happy for you though & wish you all the best!

Correspondent
floreader
0 Kudos

Congratulations on  your new venture!  You will certainly be missed around here.  Thanks for all the great FL selections.  I know you will be successful wherever you go.

Judy

Wordsmith
Anna_Louise
0 Kudos

Paul:

Thank you for all your hard work with FL and BN.  You have made my reading time pleasurable and fun along with making new friends along the way.  You will be missed and congrats on your new job!! :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
kboston
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Congratulations!  Good luck and Best wishes!

Kim

Paul_Hochman
0 Kudos

Thanks again, everyone. For all you Twitter folks, follow the following:

http://twitter.com/#!/stmartinspress

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

Paul:

Good luck with your new venture! You will surely be missed by us First Lookers! Thanks again for all the great reads!

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt