Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Re: Welcome and Introductions

Welcome to First Look, hawk4ever! I hope you enjoy the experience.  :smileyhappy:

hawk4ever wrote:

Just signed up for my first "First Look" - can't wait to get the book and start reading.

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." Chinese Proverb
My blog: http://bookworm56.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
Tarri
0 Kudos

It's great to see all the new First Look participants and I second the welcomes from DSaff. 

Frequent Contributor
mlfoley012
0 Kudos

Yea! I already got my confirmation! I'm pretty excited!

Contributor
calb15
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm Cinthya, I live in Webster, Tx. I'm a SAHM and mother of a 4 year old boy.   I love to read, this is my first time in First Look.  I'm really excited.

Contributor
dq531
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

I just enrolled in First Look Book Club and I'm truly excited! I can't wait to receive my confirmation and then the book to start reading. This is my first time joining a book club and I'm look forward to the discussions.

New User
JudyThomas
0 Kudos

Hi, all.  This is my first time in an online book club and looking forward to it. I'm a librarian and co-owner of a romance review site. I'm looking forward to discussing this book.

Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Hi, Judy. Welcome to First Look! What is the name of your review site, if you don't mind sharing that is.  :smileyhappy:

JudyThomas wrote:

Hi, all.  This is my first time in an online book club and looking forward to it. I'm a librarian and co-owner of a romance review site. I'm looking forward to discussing this book.

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Welcome to First Look, dq531! I'm glad you decided to join us.  :smileyhappy:

dq531 wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I just enrolled in First Look Book Club and I'm truly excited! I can't wait to receive my confirmation and then the book to start reading. This is my first time joining a book club and I'm look forward to the discussions.

Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Hi, Cinthya. Welcome to First Look! I hope you enjoy the book and discussion.  :smileywink:

calb15 wrote:

Hi, I'm Cinthya, I live in Webster, Tx. I'm a SAHM and mother of a 4 year old boy.   I love to read, this is my first time in First Look.  I'm really excited.

New User
Ivelisse84
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.My name is Ivelisse. I live Jacksonville, NC but I am originally from Brooklyn, NY. I am excited to read this new book. I read all three Stieg Larrson books and must say they were the best books I have read in a long time. I became an insomniac because all I wanted to do was get to the end which was awesome by the way. Hopefully, this read will be the same.

Distinguished Wordsmith
maxcat
0 Kudos

I just got confirmed! Now to look for the brown truck soon!

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep - Robert Frost
Reader 2
sarah223
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!!! My name is Sarah and I just sent my emial for the Three Seconds book and I'm excitedly waiting for my confirmation message! :smileyhappy: I love books about crime and mystery as well as Fantasy books. My favorite fantasy author is Juliet Marillier and I would reccomend her books to anyone looking for something new to read! :smileyhappy:

Inspired Contributor
avalonpriestess
0 Kudos

I received my confirmation today:smileyhappy: Now just waiting for the brown truck to come.

Looking forward to this book!

Donna

Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Welcome to First Look, Ivelisse! I hope you enjoy the book and discussion.  :smileyhappy:

Ivelisse84 wrote:

Hello everyone.My name is Ivelisse. I live Jacksonville, NC but I am originally from Brooklyn, NY. I am excited to read this new book. I read all three Stieg Larrson books and must say they were the best books I have read in a long time. I became an insomniac because all I wanted to do was get to the end which was awesome by the way. Hopefully, this read will be the same.

Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Hi, Sarah. Welcome to First Look! We're glad you have joined us.  :smileyhappy:

sarah223 wrote:

Hello everyone!!! My name is Sarah and I just sent my emial for the Three Seconds book and I'm excitedly waiting for my confirmation message! :smileyhappy: I love books about crime and mystery as well as Fantasy books. My favorite fantasy author is Juliet Marillier and I would reccomend her books to anyone looking for something new to read! :smileyhappy:

New User
lisa_belles
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm Lisa, and am hoping to be able to participate in this group often...most of my spare moments are spent with my nose in a book, so I'm really excited about this opportunity.

:smileyhappy:

CAG
Inspired Correspondent
CAG
0 Kudos

Wow. So many new people. How great. Welcome  everyone.

CAG
Contributor
IandSsmom
0 Kudos

Just got confirmed and am so excited! This is my first time with First Look and I'm really looking forward to it!

Contributor
juliewu
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

My name is Julie and I am super excited to get to read this book. This will be my second First Look Book. I am looking forward to having a good book to sit in front of a fire and read this winter. As a college student in Nebraska, the winters can get pretty cold and I will have free time on my hands during winter break. This book will be like an early Christmas present.. Looking forward to discussing with all of you!

New User
feffer75
0 Kudos

This is my first- First Look- can't wait to read it!