Frequent Contributor
gackie
0 Kudos

Re: Community Room

[ Edited ]

I am so excited I received my copy of Vixen yesterday.
I can't wait to dive into this book.

dhaupt

I got my copy on Wednesday.

Luanne I love the cover, usually covers don't mean that much to me but lately I've been noticing them more and more.

Susan, you'll have to let us know when you finish Outlander how you loved it. :-)

Inspired Contributor
Sapphire329
0 Kudos

Re: Books are arriving!

terilhack wrote:

Yeah I am in Oregon and no book yet :smileywink: No fair East Coasters! Getting to read early:smileywink:

Same here Teri, I'm in Oregon as well and I've been getting more and more upset each day I get home and there's no package. I even asked my husband 3 times last night if he's sure there isn't a package for me

Reader
cabrt
0 Kudos

Hey everyone I just got my book and cant wait to get started

I like reading different book themes and this one looks great.

My favorite Authors are Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lora Leigh, Angela Knight , Sandra Brown and Cinda Chima(sp?)

well happy reading to all.

Frequent Contributor
Superbookworm
0 Kudos

Just got my copy yesterday.  Can't wait to start reading.

Contributor
KiwiMerrill
0 Kudos

I just got my book! :smileyhappy: So excited!!!!
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown
Reader 2
ojinaga1
0 Kudos

Just got my copy of Vixen! Hooray!:smileyvery-happy:

Distinguished Wordsmith
aprilh
0 Kudos

For those of you keeping track, Vixen arrived in Nebraska yesterday morning. It looks great! Can't wait to start reading!

April
Contributor
DSlaughter
0 Kudos

Sapphire329 wrote:

terilhack wrote:

Yeah I am in Oregon and no book yet :smileywink: No fair East Coasters! Getting to read early:smileywink:

Same here Teri, I'm in Oregon as well and I've been getting more and more upset each day I get home and there's no package. I even asked my husband 3 times last night if he's sure there isn't a package for me

I'm your neighbor to the north (Washington) and haven't received mine either :smileysad: My east coast friend who is participating has had hers for 3 days now.  I'm sure we'll get it soon though!

Contributor
MissRabbit
0 Kudos

Got my book a couple of days ago!! I can't wait to finish Executive Privilege so I can start this one...hope I can refrain from reading ahead too much! haha

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

Got my book today in the southwest-maybe Oregon will get theirs soon

I think this is going to be a series too.......

----------------------------------------------
Contributor
narcisse
0 Kudos

I got my copy on Wednesday. The cover is really pretty and I'm excited about starting it.

Inspired Wordsmith
eadieburke
0 Kudos

Re: NaNoWriMo and Arriving Books

DSaff wrote:

Please feel free to add me to your list! We'll be newbies together.   :smileyhappy:

TudorRose wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just registered too.  My screen name there is kgiffin.  I've never participated before so I'm a little nervous, but I have wanted to for a few years, so I think it will be a lot of fun!  I am looking forward to it.  :smileyhappy:

blkeyesuzi wrote:

chelseamaya wrote:

I'm registered as well, my name there is xtastethesky (I'll go add you as buddies xD).  I participated last year and won, which I was really excited about.  It's not as bad as it looks, but it's not easy either. 

DSaff wrote:

I have registered, but am a total novice at this, krb2g. Any help would be appreciated and I would love friends there too. I am DSafford there.  :smileywink:

krb2g wrote:

Chelseamaya, DSaff, and anyone else who's doing (or thinking about doing) NaNoWriMo--it's a lot of fun! If you want to be friends on those boards, I'm krb2g there too.

Hi you guys! I'm registered there, too!  I also participated last year, however my father-in-law wound up in the hospital and I had to spend most of my time with family obligations.  This year will be better.  I'm going to achieve my goal this year no matter what.  I have the same name at NanoWriMo as here.  I would love to have moral support from your guys and of course I'm willing to give it, too. xo

I just signed up under eadieburke, so please feel free to add me to your list too!

Eadie - A day out-of-doors, someone I loved to talk with, a good book and some simple food and music -- that would be rest. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

Re: NaNoWriMo and Arriving Books

Wonderful!  :smileywink:

eadieburke wrote:

DSaff wrote:

Please feel free to add me to your list! We'll be newbies together.   :smileyhappy:

TudorRose wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just registered too.  My screen name there is kgiffin.  I've never participated before so I'm a little nervous, but I have wanted to for a few years, so I think it will be a lot of fun!  I am looking forward to it.  :smileyhappy:

blkeyesuzi wrote:

chelseamaya wrote:

I'm registered as well, my name there is xtastethesky (I'll go add you as buddies xD).  I participated last year and won, which I was really excited about.  It's not as bad as it looks, but it's not easy either. 

DSaff wrote:

I have registered, but am a total novice at this, krb2g. Any help would be appreciated and I would love friends there too. I am DSafford there.  :smileywink:

krb2g wrote:

Chelseamaya, DSaff, and anyone else who's doing (or thinking about doing) NaNoWriMo--it's a lot of fun! If you want to be friends on those boards, I'm krb2g there too.

Hi you guys! I'm registered there, too!  I also participated last year, however my father-in-law wound up in the hospital and I had to spend most of my time with family obligations.  This year will be better.  I'm going to achieve my goal this year no matter what.  I have the same name at NanoWriMo as here.  I would love to have moral support from your guys and of course I'm willing to give it, too. xo

I just signed up under eadieburke, so please feel free to add me to your list too!

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." Chinese Proverb
My blog: http://bookworm56.blogspot.com
Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

To gackie:  Are you going to start reading early?

I find most people do start early - I decided not to with this book & just wait until Nov 1.

I spoiled my excitement by reading almost the entire book as soon as it arrived when I did the first FL book I got confirmed for; this time I will attempt the schedule read and see how it goes.

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

Hey MissRabbit:   Good luck with that 'self-control' - it is hard with the novel sitting around just waiting to be cracked open for the next swept away adventure into a land long since gone . . . .

Maybe we can have a "guess who held out the longest" contest?   :smileyhappy:

she wrote . . . .

Got my book a couple of days ago!! I can't wait to finish Executive Privilege so I can start this one...hope I can refrain from reading ahead too much! haha

Vixen

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Contributor
Cacciatrice09
0 Kudos

Got my copy last week and I can't wait to start today!!!!

Contributor
AWVA
0 Kudos

i've been reading a lot of short stories on my nook (some aren't so great) while i put my son to bed. other than that i was reading clockwork angel by cassandra clare, but i've put that aside  (which was a little difficult because it was good at the first page) since getting vixen the other day.

since joining the "community" i've gotten a lot of great suggestions from other people that i've been keeping track of. so i'm excited to get those.

Contributor
Infinitely
0 Kudos

I live in an apartment so I see that big brown truck everyday!  And it comes closer and closer...and goes next door :smileysad:  Hopefully next time it'll be my door!! 

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

My book came last night. I'm currently reading three books right now so I would like to finish some of those up and then start on Vixen.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/