Contributor
se_lyon
0 Kudos

Re: Dear First Look Group

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to tearing through the rest of the book. I am loving it so far and can't wait to read what happens next.

~ Sarah
Frequent Contributor
Superbookworm
0 Kudos

HI Jillian!  Thanks for the introduction.  I'm looking forward to reading Vixen.

Contributor
narcisse
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing your book with us!  I just finished it and can't wait to discuss it.

Frequent Contributor
mommybooknerd
0 Kudos

I loved this book and I am now totally looking forward to the upcoming follow up book!  I can't wait to start talking about it!

Em

You are the author of your own life story.
Contributor
Susan57
0 Kudos

Hi Jillian!

I'm looking forward to being part of the First Look Book Club and reading Vixen.  I'm pretty new to the on-line discussion arena, but I'm roaming around and getting more comfortable with it as I go.  Thanks for the preview of Vixen.  It sounds like it'll be a good read!

Susan

Reader 2
broy
0 Kudos

Hi Jillian,

I read your book in two days!! I loved it! This was no small task for me as I have a two year old. Looking forward to the discussion part of the group and can't wait to read the next one!

Contributor
Kim-sterr
0 Kudos

Hi Jillian, I also want to thank for sharing your book. I won't lie I just finished it. I was just going to read the first couple of pages, but I couldn't stop. I can't wait for the dicussions. Kim

Contributor
veronica1890
0 Kudos

Hello Jillian! I can't wait to finish reading Vixen. Thank you for writing this book and sharing it.

Contributor
scientistsoltero
0 Kudos

Hi Jillian,

Thank you so much for sharing your book with us. I started a little bit and I can say, it is very good so far!!!

Ingrid

Reader 2
Olivia_Hayes
0 Kudos

Dear Jillian,

Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to read your book before it's released to the public. I have always been interested in this era. I can't wait to start reading it.

Samantha 

Contributor
KiwiMerrill
0 Kudos

Welcome Jillian! I am super excited to begin Vixen and go on an adventure through time! I look forward to the discussions with you and with the fellow readers. I do have to say, it is so weird seeing your name all through out the thread, my name is also Jillian, and I have never met another before. So it's kinda trippy. :smileyhappy:
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Welcome Jillian..I am Thoroughly enjoying "Vixen"..;Your depiction of that era is Amazing...I just close my eyes and see "The Great Gatsby"...Even NYC..has many Ghosts of the past...Much Success...Susan VTC..Is there a release date for" Ingenue" in 2011?

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Frequent Contributor
BOOKWORM1414
0 Kudos

Jillian,

I was immediately drawn into the era.  Thank you for letting us review "Vixen" your first YA book. Looking forward to the discussions. Must continue to read the required pages, not a problem as I can not put in down.

Inspired Contributor
kristyn711
0 Kudos

I finally get to start reading Vixen tonight (worked the last 12 days and have been WAY too tired to focus on something new).  Thank you so much for letting us get an early glimpse into this world and for sharing your thoughts with us!

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." ~ Cicero

"My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter." ~ Thomas Helm
Contributor
chelseamaya
0 Kudos

Hi Jillian!  Thanks for the introduction :smileyhappy: It's a fantastic novel so far, I have a feeling this will be one of my go to recommendations for others in the future.

Frequent Contributor
cubicleblindnessKM
0 Kudos

I wish sometimes that Movies could be packaged with books. Thoroughly Modern Millie is a classic, and would be a great addition to those buying this book. I think Vixen so far has been a very refreshing read after all these vampires, werewolves, faries and Unicorns. Thank you!

Correspondent
southrnbella
0 Kudos

CubicleBlindness wrote:

I wish sometimes that Movies could be packaged with books. Thoroughly Modern Millie is a classic, and would be a great addition to those buying this book. I think Vixen so far has been a very refreshing read after all these vampires, werewolves, faries and Unicorns. Thank you!

hey C.B. its live2lovebooks from Youtube...glad to see you on here!! but yes i agree with you, i have been on a paranormal kick for the last couple of months and Vixen has been a breath of fresh air...Just something nice and light to read

Peace n Page Turners
http://live2lovebooks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

TO:  CubicleBlindne..:

All too often the book and the movie don' t seem to pair as much as we could envision.  I guess that is because a good read may not be a good sell for the movie crowd. . . perhaps, perhaps not . . .  At either rate it is good to have a great movie that you can relate to because we read the book, huh :smileywink:

you said . . . . 

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Contributor
Griffin14
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. The love of the era and circumstances that are involved really come through, so as a reader we take away that passion. It makes the reader really more interested in what he or she is reading because we know the author was involved.

Contributor
Fairqueen2
0 Kudos

Hi Jillian! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your book. I've already read the first few chapters and your story inspired me to be a flapper for Halloween this year. Everyone loved my costume! Can't wait to read the rest of your story!