Correspondent
Atreyu59
0 Kudos

Re: How to Enroll and Get Your Free Reading Copy - ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED

Hey LoreleiLee!

You and me both-same issue:  book is done & waiting IMPATIENTLY for the next one

Now I guess I will just be hungry for the next one for a long time since this one isn't due out until Dec (2nd week)

I agree 'flapper' lifestyle was wonderful to hear about.  Good luck with your costume

Reading . . .is LIVING in true color
Contributor
goobersmom57
0 Kudos

Re: How to Enroll and Get Your Free Reading Copy - ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED

Thank you so much, I was lost...lol

But I wanted to participate so badly. Thanks again!

S. Mathews
Reader 2
rachel1939
0 Kudos

Re: Sign up for Vixen

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure how to sign up but would to be one of the group. I have a nook and read continuesly. I just need to know what to do.

Rachel Cook

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 1,083
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
Solutions: 33
0 Kudos

Re: Sign up for Vixen

Rachel,

Vixen is currently only available in a paper advance copy that was sent out to First Look participants several weeks ago (enrollment closed after about a week at the beginning of October).  Unfortunately, the enrollment period for the new First Look book - Three Seconds - closed today.  Paul will post in the "Announcements" thread when the enrollment period for a new First Look is announced.

Vixen will be available December 14 - as of today, there is no listing for a NOOKbook edition.

rachel1939 wrote:

I'm not sure how to sign up but would to be one of the group. I have a nook and read continuesly. I just need to know what to do.

Rachel Cook

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com