Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reply
Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
Posts: 6,898
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Chapter 21 - The Meeting

 
Wordsmith
kiakar
Posts: 3,435
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting



KathyS wrote:






Hey, one of your off moments???
Scribe
vivico1
Posts: 3,456
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting


kiakar wrote:


KathyS wrote:






Hey, one of your off moments???


ROFL, its called, oops , now how do i get rid of this thread lol :smileywink: I did that once and never could figure it out lol.
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Wordsmith
kiakar
Posts: 3,435
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting



vivico1 wrote:

kiakar wrote:


KathyS wrote:






Hey, one of your off moments???


ROFL, its called, oops , now how do i get rid of this thread lol :smileywink: I did that once and never could figure it out lol.




Kathy did it, Vivico. Not you! Don't take the blame for her! hehehe
Scribe
vivico1
Posts: 3,456
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting


kiakar wrote:


vivico1 wrote:

kiakar wrote:


KathyS wrote:






Hey, one of your off moments???


ROFL, its called, oops , now how do i get rid of this thread lol :smileywink: I did that once and never could figure it out lol.




Kathy did it, Vivico. Not you! Don't take the blame for her! hehehe


I'm not lol, I just said, i have done it before too LOL
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
Posts: 6,898
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting

You're right, Viv, it was an oops...my finger slipped, and it wasn't oops I said! But now that I have everyone's attention, at this meeting, in this empty room....was it Colonel Mustard, or Miss Scarlett? The conservatory, or the library? The candlestick or the gun?
Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
Posts: 6,898
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting



kiakar wrote:


KathyS wrote:






Hey, one of your off moments???


I figured, anyone that clicks on this one, when you see NT, you've got to like to talk to yourself!
Scribe
vivico1
Posts: 3,456
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting


KathyS wrote:


kiakar wrote:


KathyS wrote:






Hey, one of your off moments???


I figured, anyone that clicks on this one, when you see NT, you've got to like to talk to yourself!


I just noticed that NT on the thread, what is it and how did it get there? also how are you guys making some words in darker black to highlight them? So i dont do THIS for emphasis lol.
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Inspired Correspondent
Wrighty
Posts: 1,762
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting

vivico1 wrote:

kiakar wrote:
I figured, anyone that clicks on this one, when you see NT, you've got to like to talk to yourself!


I just noticed that NT on the thread, what is it and how did it get there? also how are you guys making some words in darker black to highlight them? So i dont do THIS for emphasis lol.




It just means that it's blank, there's nothing there, no thread, someone slipped on the keys (which I've done too!)

If you want to use italics, bold letters, colors, etc. you just need to use hotmail tags (I think that's what they're called) just like you do when you make the different smiley faces. After you read this message hit the "reply" button and then "quote post" button and you can see how I wrote the examples below. That's how I figured them out.

For italics: Vivian

For bold: Vivian

For underline: Vivian

Those are a few of them. Does that make sense? I don't know if I explained that very well. :smileysad:
Scribe
vivico1
Posts: 3,456
Registered: ‎10-19-2006
0 Kudos

Re: Chapter 21 - The Meeting


Wrighty wrote:
vivico1 wrote:

kiakar wrote:
I figured, anyone that clicks on this one, when you see NT, you've got to like to talk to yourself!


I just noticed that NT on the thread, what is it and how did it get there? also how are you guys making some words in darker black to highlight them? So i dont do THIS for emphasis lol.




It just means that it's blank, there's nothing there, no thread, someone slipped on the keys (which I've done too!)

If you want to use italics, bold letters, colors, etc. you just need to use hotmail tags (I think that's what they're called) just like you do when you make the different smiley faces. After you read this message hit the "reply" button and then "quote post" button and you can see how I wrote the examples below. That's how I figured them out.

For italics: Vivian

For bold: Vivian

For underline: Vivian

Those are a few of them. Does that make sense? I don't know if I explained that very well. :smileysad:


ok, thanks, i got it. If i remember it lol. i dont use the or the > to make things on here.
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
1
Users Online
Currently online: 19 members 581 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: