Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
harrypotterrocksmyworld
0 Kudos

And the winner of my Tri-Muggle Tournament is....

[ Edited ]
Hi! For those of you who don't know, I've made 3 Harry Potter quizzes each having 100 questions. I've already finished posting my 1st quiz and picked the 5 people who had the highest scores. Each of them sent me 10 questions of their own and I've picked the person who had the toughest to be the 1st champion. I'll do the same for the second quiz once I post it and everyone is welcome to participate.

Now, the person who had some of the toughest questions I've seen, and is now the 1st champion in my Tri-Muggle Tournament is..... StoryMing!!!!! Congratulations StoryMing!

I would also like to congratulate everyone else who participated in my 1st quiz, you've all done a fabulously excellent job! You all sure do know your Harry Potter facts!

Message Edited by harrypotterrocksmyworld on 06-06-2007 09:56 PM
Type to you later! (Literally!) :smileywink:
Frequent Contributor
StoryMing
0 Kudos

Re: And the winner of my Tri-Muggle Tournament is....

hey- wow...!
*is a bit stunned. bows clumsily*