Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

HBP mvie trailer/inside look on youtube

ok so i watched the HBO "first look at HBP" last night on youtube.

comedy quidditch??! what the heck is that about?????????????????????! :-/

and also... ive seen like a million trailers and adds for the new movie, and now that i think about it- they have not mentioned the half blood prince ONCE

"We could do pizza."
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Re: HBP mvie trailer/inside look on youtube

I just searched Youtube and I found the video that djaq was talking about. It's really something worth watching because they have interviews with the cast and directors, plus some footage from the movie that we've never seen before. I'll post the link for parts 1&2

HBP first look Part 1 

HBP first look Part 2

The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Inspired Wordsmith
Kreacherteacher
0 Kudos

Cool to see - thanks for the info and the links djaq and twilight. I am so excited! Moviemaking at its best.
Inspired Bibliophile
Psychee
0 Kudos

Remember all the hilarious things that went wrong when Ron started to play Quidditch for the team?  I believe that that is what was being referred to in the clip. 

And regarding your question as to why thay have not mentioned the Half-Blood Prince in the trailers -- I think that would be giving away the surprise, don't you?  Readers didn't find out the identity of the prince until the end of the book.

djaq wrote:

ok so i watched the HBO "first look at HBP" last night on youtube.

comedy quidditch??! what the heck is that about?????????????????????! :-/

and also... ive seen like a million trailers and adds for the new movie, and now that i think about it- they have not mentioned the half blood prince ONCE