Inspired Contributor
dayrenm

HP 7 pt 1 comic relief

I recently watched HP 7 for the tenth time. As I watched yesterday I savored it. I caught on a few of the comic reliefs. I really enjoy getting a few of those thrown in every once in a while. I enjoyed when Harry and Ginny are in the burrows kitchen kissing and George walks in and picks up his drink. Did you catch any other comic relief? 

LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!
New User
Potterlove44

Re: HP 7 pt 1 comic relief

That was one of my favorite parts too.:smileyhappy:

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

haha i loved that part, i like the look he gives harry.... hilarious

don't look back, there is a reason why your past is the past. so if someone didn't make it into your future. that just means that you will find someone better.
Distinguished Correspondent
dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

i liked the part where fluer changes into one of the 7 harrys and says "don't look at me, bill. Im hideous.'  haha ya that cracked me up.

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of lifes lessons are learned because of pain
Frequent Contributor
Markthetripper
0 Kudos

I liked when Dobby and Kreacher are reporting back to Harry at Grimauld place, and Dobby steps in front of Kreacher and cuts him off. Dobby is just always funny. Was I mean...

Distinguished Correspondent
dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

lol i liked that part as well but mostly cuz kreacher kept ruthlessly poking mundungus haha but i was not happy that they didnt show the house elves fighting in the last movie.  and they never showed that harry and kreacher become friends :smileymad:

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of lifes lessons are learned because of pain
Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

yes that was hilarious! and i agree, i was quite irritated that it didnt show the house elves fighting in the war, and really irritated when it didnt show harry and kreacher becoming friends.... i dont think ive seen anyone else mention this. but im glad that someone else recognized it dobysgirl:smileyhappy:

don't look back, there is a reason why your past is the past. so if someone didn't make it into your future. that just means that you will find someone better.