Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

Re: Harry Potter Word Scramble Game

Sirius Black

Oh and there's only one u Sheripie

Try this!

(This is a type of wand)

lwunta nda rgnoda thesratngir

Distinguished Correspondent
dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

walnut and dragon heartstring

whose wand is that jw?

rehte oikosmsrbtc

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of lifes lessons are learned because of pain
Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

lol for once it wasn't that hard for me! three broomsticks!!!!

okay, give this one a go:

eienhmro enargrg

don't look back, there is a reason why your past is the past. so if someone didn't make it into your future. that just means that you will find someone better.
Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

Hermione Granger  

Try this!

ispu ikhntcses

I hope I spelled his name right (I mean that I hope I didn't leave any letters out or add any)

dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

pius thicknesse

i think i spelled it right ok my turn

dytahel olawhl

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of lifes lessons are learned because of pain
Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

deathly hallow

aadmm oochh

don't look back, there is a reason why your past is the past. so if someone didn't make it into your future. that just means that you will find someone better.
dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

madam hooch

gainanhru ahtlroin

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

o man, i am definitly not good at these. lol but there still fun to do... anyway, you should give a hint dobysgirl, no ones gotten it for days.

Wordsmith
Sheripie55

Dan21 wrote:

Sirius Black

Oh and there's only one u Sheripie

Try this!

(This is a type of wand)

lwunta nda rgnoda thesratngir

I'm really sorry about that. I know it's really bad in this game to spell things wrong. When I spelled it out not scrambled I put, Surius Black. I thought something looked wrong but I couldn't figure out what it was. Everyone (myself included obviously) if your not sure how to spell something make sure to look it up. This could really mess the game up. Please forgive my error=)
Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Walnut abd Dragon Heartstring!!!!!

I never get theSE

SMR INORRS

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

lol Jules that one was already figured out. haha no one has figured out dobysgirl's yet. i was just responding to someone's post. sorry if i confused you.

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Opps!  My bad!

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

Dobys_girl_55 hasn't been on for a WEEK!

Correspondent
padr49904

[ Edited ]

The answer is Hungarian Horntail, that was really hard.

nlgdoe gee

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Golden Egg

AHOSKRNSKCO

dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

Sorry for not posting guys.  I had a very busy week.  :smileyhappy:

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

You mean nobody knows who/what

AHOSKRNSKCO

is?

dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

haha I have been stumped on this one for a while.  You should give us some kinda clue.  :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Scribe
Jules934

OK  He, she or it, and the case may be, first appeared in PoA.

Inspired Correspondent
Reader2011AB

Is it Crookshanks?

prctmrausei