0 Kudos

Re: Harry Trivia

OOOpps!  My bad.

I withraw my Q.

Thank You, dayrenm. 

Inspired Contributor
dayrenm

Oh its ok Jules. Since nobody else responded i will say that the reason why Harrys eyes being like his mothers and the reason why he hear about it all through the books and movies was to lead us to the finale when we find out that Snape loved Lily. And we hear Snape tell Harry to look at him (therefore he could see Lilys eyes before he dies.
LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!
Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Is that actually said in the book?  I remember that realization hitting me when I read it, but don't remember JKR stating it explicitly.

New User
maxrideFAN
0 Kudos

A: They looked for the locket but they found a substitute instead

Q: How does Harry come back to life in the 7th book?

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

???? Hi maxrideFAN.  Welcome aboard.  The way we play this game is the person who answers the question gets to post the next question.  Hand in here and you'll get a chance to post one soon.

Since nobody (me included) answered dayrenm's question, I'd say it's still her turn, she gets to pose another question, and, for stumping the board, the prize is ....... You may have an exact duplicate of something from Hogwarts Castle.  What will it be?

Correspondent
padr49904
0 Kudos

It was only on here for like 3 days, I think it needs at least a week to get a prize. 

P.S. Get the vanishing cabinet, it is a better investment since you will be able to go to Diagon Alley.

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Was it only 3 days?  It seemed longer.  And I still don't know where anything like that was said in DH. 

Your call..

PS  The Vanishing Cabinet was in the RoR fire  -- Or do you think it was only the "safe place to hide things" configuration that burned & maybe Draco moved it to a better place/configuration to fix it?

Correspondent
padr49904

I don't think it was specifically stated but the part in the movie was really rememberable, sorry since I don't think you have seen it yet.

P.S.  It was probably removed by the Ministry and destroyed so that nothing like that could happen again, I do think the room is still there, stuff at Hogwarts seems to have a mind of its own and the room probably still exists.  Maybe it even helped to clean out all the stuff in the safe place room.

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

OK  this one's been sitting for over a week now.  Anyone want to ask the Q?  First come. First serve, but please keep it anserable by the books.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

HMMMM, I wouldn't know what to ask.

Contributor
EmmaPotter

Sorry, I know this is not the type of question you're looking for, but who has registered for early access to pottermore.com? I received my acceptance email, saying I'd receive another email, giving me my early access.

Contributor
EmmaPotter

Now i have a REAL question! When Harry, Ron, and Hermione visited the Magical Menagerie, in Diagon Alley, how many purple toads were sitting in a cage, eating blowflies?

New User
weasleylover06
0 Kudos

blinkgirl89 wrote:

A: DD destroyes Marvolo Gaunt's ring.

Q: What are the other six horcruxes?

A: Tom Riddle's diary, Salazar Slytherin's locket, Helga Hufflepuff's cup, Rowena Ravenclaw's hat thingy majigger (I know what I'm talking about, I just can't think of the name), Nagini the snake, and Harry Potter himself.

"One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode."
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have."--Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
HPOTP
Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Sorry, but Harry was not a horcrux.  JKR has said so repeatedly.  A horcrux is made deliberately and with a despicable ritual.  What happened to Harry was an accident.  Besides, if he had been one, Voldemort still have been protected and the rebounding curse would have killed him -- the  just as it did when Harry was a baby.

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

OOOPPPPS ... let me edit that

Sorry, but Harry was not a Horcrux.  JKR has said so repeatedly.  A Horcrux is made deliberately, with a despicable ritual and is a lothesome thing.  What happened to Harry was an accident.  There was no ritual.  Harry was not a lothesome thing. 

Thank you

Distinguished Bibliophile
RHWright
0 Kudos

My understanding was that Voldy wanted to split his soul into 7 pieces: 6 horcruxes + the little bit left in him.

The bond with Harry was similar in some respects, but it didn't make him a horcrux like Nagini was.

New User
weasleylover06
0 Kudos

Lindsey93 wrote:

A. Bishop

Q. What was the spell that Harry used on Draco in the girls bathroom in book 6?

A: 0_0 Sectrumsempra. I really hate that spell. 1, I am a Draco fan. 2, it seems terribly painful.

"One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode."
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have."--Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
HPOTP
Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

All dark spells are worthy of hate.  It was Snape's signature -- notice how many folks turn up with cuts after battles with the DE's?  Even McGonagall.

Inspired Contributor
dayrenm
0 Kudos

A: Sectumpemtra

Q: What does Harry ask his parents in book 7 right before he goes to Voldemort?

LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!
Frequent Contributor
COBHC
0 Kudos

this post was great im having a lot of fun with it :smileylol:

my hate is constant and sharp and i do not hope for a better world for anyone in fact i want my pain to be inflicted on others