Reader
MagicMom50
0 Kudos

Introduce yourself

Im MagicMom50 and like everyone else, love the HP series. I look forward to discussions and chats in this wonderful and magical world. I may be the last 2010 new member (hope not). I don't know why I didn't join sooner!!  Look forward to all the thoughts and challenges by this group of experts & hope what I may add may be worthy! : )

Inspired Bibliophile
Psychee
0 Kudos

Re: Introduce yourself

Welcome, MagicMom! 

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Welcome, MagicMoM:smileyvery-happy:!

Contributor
Susie_Schweiger
0 Kudos

I'm Susie_Schweiger(my real first name is  Steph,Susie is my mother's name) I can't believe the LAST  HP  movie is going to be this summer. An end of an Era. I've seen every movie since I was 15! Going to be 26 in May. Read all the books! Pretty new to the B&N community so,I'm going through various forums looking around :-)

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
— Audrey Hepburn
Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Welcome Susie_Schweiger.  You'll find an era's worth of great Potter stuff around here.

Contributor
Susie_Schweiger
0 Kudos

Thank you! :womanhappy:

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
— Audrey Hepburn
Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21

[ Edited ]

Hello, my name is Daniel and I've read the series 6 times.

I play french horn and I play Hedwigs Theme and Family Portrait.

I'd appreciate it if someone gave me a laurel.