New User
thewebwoman
0 Kudos

My Nook needs Harry Potter!!!

I read all of the books more than once over the years, but I can no longer see well enough to read regular books.  Thankfully, my sister got me a Nook Color for Christmas last year and I use it constantly.  One of my big disappointments, however, is that some of my favorite books are not yet available as ebooks.

I heard rumors that HP was finally going to come out in epub format, but I was really hoping to add that to my Christmas list for this year.  Any thoughts as to WHEN HP will finally be available to people like myself who are dependent on electronic versions of the books I love?

Thanks for any input in advance.

Bonnie Dillabough

The Web Woman

New User
bubblegum
0 Kudos

Re: My Nook needs Harry Potter!!!

Me too! I can't wait to get HP on my NOOK. You can get it in ebook format now. You have to go to pottermore.com to get it though. You won't be able to get it via B&N unfortunately. Another unfortunate thing, the pottermore site is currently down. They're working on it so you can't do anything on it. I'll be happy to get those on my nook though. I've read those books so many times my actual books are falling apart.

Distinguished Bibliophile
RHWright
0 Kudos

Even before pottermore was down, the last time I checked they had announced the ebooks were delayed until 2012. (Probably while they consider the bribes from Amazon to let them be bought there as well. :smileyvery-happy:)

Till then, it's back to the books, I guess.

Frequent Contributor
wisdombunny
0 Kudos

2012 ? damn it..:smileymad: