Inspired Contributor
Spero
0 Kudos

New book series needed

J.K.Rowling should write a series about Voldmort's first rise to power and end it where first Harry Potter book started.
Spero
Distinguished Bibliophile
RHWright
0 Kudos

Re: New book series needed

It's a pretty rich world and plenty of gaps in the history to fill in or explore further.

But, it looks like she's told the story she wanted to there and is ready to move on. So, it's in the hands of fan fic for the forseeable future.

The writer in me appreciates the need to play with new toys, the reader in me wants more of what I've already loved.

Reader 4
LadyLoveMonster
0 Kudos

I'd love to see her do that too. Unfortunately, I don't think she's planning to.

New User
Manateeluver
0 Kudos

I think that would be awesome! My friend and I are total HP junkies and we need some other Harry Potter thing to read 'cause we've both read the series at least twice.

Now what?
Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

You could check out the james potter website. There are 3 books by G. Norman Lippert. When i went tothe site awhile ago, I got them for free. They are about James Potter and before you ask...it is a lot like the original books. It has the characters, places etc. I was skeptical at first, but once i started book one James Potter and the hall of Elders Crossing, i was hooked. Check it out you won't be dissapointed
Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

Ok, so I have read 2 !of the 3 books by G Norman Lippert (james potter series). i have to say they are very goog. If you go to jamespotter.com, you will se what I mean. Give it a try.