Distinguished Correspondent
dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

Re: Jack Russel Terrier

lol i watched that video and I think having one of them would be pretty awesome once they were trained to do all your chores.  haha

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of lifes lessons are learned because of pain
Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Voldy's Eyes

Anybody besides me have any opinion/comment about WB giving Voldy GREEN eyes?

They are that way in the last trailer posted here.

I think it's a statement of just how incredibly little WB staff understands/pays attention to the subtleties of HP. 

I'll bet JKR is having a hisssy-fit.

Wordsmith
Kat-NE
0 Kudos

Re: Voldy's Eyes

Jules934 wrote:

Anybody besides me have any opinion/comment about WB giving Voldy GREEN eyes?

They are that way in the last trailer posted here.

I think it's a statement of just how incredibly little WB staff understands/pays attention to the subtleties of HP. 

I'll bet JKR is having a hisssy-fit.

I don't know. She's probably to busy with Pottermore to notice. Besides, Daniel Radcliffe doesn't have green eyes, does he? I thought he had blue eyes. Maybe their trying to make it into a he-transferred-his-eye-color-in-GoF-when-he-took-Harry's-blood-to-be-reborn thing (Shrug). I have no idea.

Also, I think movies 3-6 are a testament as to how little the WB staff understands/pays attention to the subleties of HP :smileyvery-happy: (Just my opinion).

Also, I

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Yes, Dan Radcliffe's eyes are blue; he tried wearing green contacts at first, but fount out he was alergic to them or something.  That's why they dropped the "green eyes" issue from the films.

But voldy catching "green eyes" from Harry's blood -- that's workable.....

Contributor
Stacia
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ugh, the eyes issue has always been one of the many things that bothered me about the movies. I always wondered why they couldn't put green contacts on Daniel Radcliffe. You'd think even if they were bothering his eyes, they could have at least digitally changed them?

"These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves."
-Gilbert Highet

"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid."
-Jane Austen

Inspired Scribe
Jules934

What I read said that they figured it wopuld co$t too much to do the digital changes.  :smileywink:

Severus Snape -- The bravest character in all of literature.
. . . JW

dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

too bad about that.  i wonder if they could have tried a different brand that he wasnt allergic to. 

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of lifes lessons are learned because of pain
Mollywobbles

Mollywobbles return

Wow, I can't believe it, you're all still here!

It will take me a while to catch up, probably revisit the Snape Thread!

Special Hi to Psychee and Jules

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Re: Mollywobbles return

Hi back at'ya.  Yes --- the boards ars still around, but the quiedted down FAST after the last movie.

Potterverse Forever!