Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Re: Sharing exciting news!

[ Edited ]

Who gave them to you? :smileywink:

Wordsmith
Sheripie55

Haha very nice Dan, someday i will catch up... In about 100 years or so lol.

And I have 48.... thanks dan, now my numbers look really small. Dang, I was so proud! Guess I'll just have to keep posting and adding em up....

And I just thought that since I'm already on here, I'd let you guys know that I might not be getting on a lot of the rest of this month. I'm going on vacation and I'll be on and off of it over the summer. I'll try to borrow a cousins computer or something every once in a while. That way I'm not so lost when I come back.

don't look back, there is a reason why your past is the past. so if someone didn't make it into your future. that just means that you will find someone better.
Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

Oh yea, sorry Jules. I didn't see your post.... Were you talking to Dan or me?

don't look back, there is a reason why your past is the past. so if someone didn't make it into your future. that just means that you will find someone better.
Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

It was for Dan.

Congratulations on your promotion. 

I hope you won't be too far from civilization in July, when you-know-what happens.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

Well I guess people on the Teen Reads, Mystery, Harry Potter, Fantasy and Science fiction gave 'em to me.

Inspired Contributor
dayrenm
0 Kudos

This is really exciting news, what do you guys think of Pottermore?? I know I am elated that JK has another project and that it is coming out so soon!!! Cant wait until the 23rd!

LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!
Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

Yay! I got back just a few minutes ago!:smileyhappy: We took a whole twelve hours to drive back from Arkansas. Just relieved to be home! I missed it so bad. Anyway, I'm back on!

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

I'm going to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 movie premiere!!!!:smileyhappy:

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

Who wants to be friends on Facebook?

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

there couldn't be any fireworks 'cause they are banded for wild fire safety.

Wordsmith
Sheripie55

been out of town for a month but im finally home and back on!

Inspired Scribe
Jules934
0 Kudos

Wondered where you were.  Welcome back. 

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

HP7 part 2 premiere was AMAZING!

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

Yes, it was fantastic! im so happy they didnt mess it up... and by the way, I'm back again. haha something changed on barns and noble, and i could not figure out how to get back on here. But i am glad to be back! its so much fun to talk to you guys, and i missed it!

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21
0 Kudos

I had the same problem with finding my usual way of getting on here. It took me forever to find a link to my B&n.

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

lol it took me like 2 weeks! im so sad that i missed everything. now i got to catch up.

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

I'm back! :smileyhappy:

Inspired Scribe
Jules934

Yeah   Rah RahRah   SherriePie is back!!!!!!

Good to see you

:smileyvery-happy:   smileyvery-happy:  smileyvery-happy: