10-01-2011 08:18 PM
10-01-2011 10:18 PM
01-09-2012 11:56 AM
10. Snape - Prefessor, Lupin- still married to Tonks, Fred- At the Joke shop wih George.
11. Decode the survey with my Spectrespecs
03-24-2012 07:45 AM - edited 03-24-2012 07:49 AM
1) On Pottermore I was chosen for Ravenclaw. I could see myself there or in Slytherin. But we'll go with Ravenclaw now.
2) Tom Riddle - he's very complex and the process he went through to become who he is fascinates me.
3) Hmmm. Probably Lavender Brown or Cho Chang. They were both obstacles for the OTPs.
4) No. As much as it would be nice to not have to clean or cook I would feel way too guilty.
5) McGonagall - she's been around a while and she's fair.
6) Potter! I would be friends with Ginny for sure.
7) Hero. What a horrible life he's had.
8) Probably a bird of some kind. Cause I like to travel and I can be sorta smart.
9) Oooooh definitely the Order I think. I couldn't cause someone that much pain. At least not boldly like the Death Eaters do.
10) I think Snape would have gone on teaching DADA, being his bossy self. He would still glare at students and scowl as often as possible, but I think he would not be as awful to Harry as he had been. His kids, probably the same, but Harry himself I think his behavior would be less viscious.
And that was probably a lot more than you asked for but it was quite fun to fill out! Thank you!
04-11-2012 12:55 PM
2. Ronald Weasley
3. Pansy Parkinson
4. Naw. I can do my own housework. Unless I could have one for a friend.
5. Professor Snape
7. Definitely a hero.
8. A lion.
9. The Order, most definitely.
10. Things would have been very different. Like, Lupin, he would have been there to watch his son grow up, as for Tonks. I'm sure his family and Harry's would have spent a lot of time together on vacations and holidays.
I would never throw The Quibbler away, because I've got my Spectrespecs ready to go.
I hugged. I'm done."
06-27-2012 01:59 PM
3)Snape and Pettigrew
4)No, that's cruel
9)Order of the Phoenix
10) Fred would have continued the Sweet Shop with George and lived happily ever after.
Throw it away after the survey. *THROWS COMPUTER AWAY. RUBS HANDS TOGETHER IN A GESTURE THAT CLEARLY MEANS "ALL DONE"