Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

Which book is your favorite???

What book is your favorite from the Harry Potter series?

Most people say the "series"...

So I was wondering......

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
are you going to do the right or the wrong?"
~me
New User
aravistarkana
0 Kudos

Re: Which book is your favorite???

Happy New Year!

The 7th book is definitely my favorite and not only because so many loose ends are tidied. Rowling's treatment of Dumbledore's legacy both as seen and recounted by others as well as his own post-death explanation is superb. If only we could all get a chance to explain or hear an explanation from departed loved ones!

Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

So true!!

I like the 1st book or the 7th book.

The start and the finish..

I always like the start or the finish.

But not always..

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
are you going to do the right or the wrong?"
~me
Contributor
Bound2review
0 Kudos

The fifth book is my favorite. If any author can make a reader cry while at the same time want to throw the book across the room, then I believe she has done a great job writing the story. 

Wordsmith
Jefferson_Thomas
0 Kudos

Definitely the first, and the second is my second favorite.  The first is funnier than the others, and, in the first one, it's easier to sympathize with Harry:  "Whadaya mean, magic powers?  I'm just a kid who lives under a staircase!"   The others are all just too dark and, well, mean!

Jeff

Inspired Contributor
dayrenm

Ohh I love the whole series, but the first book is an awesome introduction to the HP world. 

LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!
Contributor
B00K_L0VER

Awww...You want me to pick a favorite!  I can't!

(GOES TO POUT IN THE CORNER)

:{D How do you like my moustachio? :}D
Contributor
alyssa_
0 Kudos

My favorite would be the seventh book. It aways gives me goosebumps when the teachers started to chant spells to protect the school. Love that part! The fight between good and evil is great too and Voldemort and Harry's finale is just awesome! :smileyhappy: (Will start reading it all over again)

New User
Kinsey78
0 Kudos

It's sooooo hard for me to pick my favorite book, because all 7 seven books are my favorites. I can read these books over and over again, and never get tired of them.

Distinguished Correspondent
taltosPT
0 Kudos

Order of the Phoenix would have to be my favorite.

New User
AlyssKnight
0 Kudos

Hmmm... Probably the fourth.  I love the Triwizard Tournament soooo much! But the second and seventh would be a close second!!!

New User
Kinsey78
0 Kudos

I think that was the only book out the series that had me glued to the pages. I never wanted to put that book down, even when I was suppose to be working... LOL
New User
MadamCadogan
0 Kudos

Harry Potter and the Goblet of FIre. 

Distinguished Bibliophile
RHWright
0 Kudos

Hard to choose when they fit together so well, but I'd say Prisoner of Azkaban.

New User
bibliophile23
0 Kudos

My favorite would have to be the third one. Mostly because Harry finds out he has serious and he's got "family". Harry realizes he's not alone and I liked that. Serious was my favorite character for that reason ,he gave Harry hope. Hope that he could live with serious and finally be happy.

Reader 4
LadyLoveMonster
0 Kudos

The 7th book is my favorite. Everything tied together wonderfully.

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I would happen to agree. They are are extremely well written books, but the 7th ties up all the looose ends. I would also like to mention that I had a strange feeling about Snape through all the books. For some reason i liked his character andin the last book it explains even more.
Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

It is tooi hard to choose which book wasmy favoritte one. Book 7 ties up allthe loose ends, and believe it or not, I loved tSnape. There was sometning abouwt him that told me he was not as bad as pwople thoughf. Harry potter is the best seriesever
Inspired Contributor
havenwynters
0 Kudos

I really love the seventh book as well.  A lot of questions are answered and I really love the epilogue.  I love when Harry acknowledged Snape as being someone very special.  I feel that the seventh book showned how mature and full of wisdom the characters had and had become.  They have been through a lot in the last 6 books and the 7th one captured it.

New User
TomDwan
0 Kudos

It's so hard to pick only one, but probably I will choose the first one. Still it is a tough choice between the first and last one, but my personal opinion is that the first book is really impressive