BG
Contributor
BG
0 Kudos

Will this infact be the last book??? Or will she change her mind and wright more books?

I think this will be the last book, but wont it be cool if she changes her mind and wrights more!!!
Contributor
ColieM13
0 Kudos

Re: Will this infact be the last book??? Or will she change her mind and wright more books?

very have any prediction about what will happen in the last book?
~nicole~
BG
Contributor
BG
0 Kudos

Re: Will this infact be the last book??? Or will she change her mind and wright more books?

I actually (please ex. the spelling) do not have any pred. about book 7.
BG
Contributor
BG
0 Kudos

which book is your favorte????
Frequent Contributor
Madelia
0 Kudos

This is in fact her last book. She already said she will stop writing about Harry after the 7th book. However, she did make mention of a possible "Hogwarts Encyclopedia" in the future.

Sent a letter in the mail in braille to Johnny Quest
Send me back my Etch-a-Sketch!
New User
escsdude
0 Kudos

I just hope she writes more TEXTBOOKS!!!

Quidditch through the ages
Fantastic Beasts and Where to find Them
Contributor
Auzy41592
0 Kudos

Yah, I did read something that she said that she might write a Harry Potter encyclopedia. She said it would be all the little things about the more minor characters like Neville and Luna and elaborate a little more on them.
~Alaska Girls Kick Butt~
Contributor
Auzy41592
0 Kudos

Oh and if you want to post your predictions there are tons of other threads about that. Like thos one:

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/bn/board/message?board.id=HarryPotter&thread.id=14563&jump=true

It's extremely interesting to see some of the stuff people come up with. Check it out.
~Alaska Girls Kick Butt~
Inspired Bibliophile
Psychee
0 Kudos

Do you remember the other two part prophesies that we overheard in the MoM?

The first said..." At the Winter Solstice...."

And the other said "...and none will come after"

JKR announced the title of Deathly Hallows on the winter solstice of 2006. And none will follow this one... it's the last.