Correspondent
dragon560
0 Kudos

if you could write to harry potter, what would you say.and do you think he would reply?

i would say:hey harry, what do you think of life as a wizard so far?

and yes he would reply.:smileytongue:

Quote-"a book always keeps something of its owner between its pages"

dragons rock~
Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

Re: if you could write to harry potter, what would you say.and do you think he would reply?

[ Edited ]
Oooh!  Good question!  I have to think about this one.......
Message Edited by ConnieK on 05-04-2009 03:26 PM
~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]
Frequent Contributor
mrsRW
0 Kudos

Re: if you could write to harry potter, what would you say.and do you think he would reply?

Dear Harry,

Hello Mate! How you doin? Hey listen', can I pls pls pls borrow your Firebolt for a while? I need to travel and shop-----I mean, visit um my parents and your broom is like the best there is. Thanks. It really sucks you had to give up the elder wand. And maybe you could've done something to expedite Ron's hooking up with Hermione. How's your scar? aND do you have a job now? I hope you're doing well mate. I just really wish you didntcall your son albus severus (sounds like a complicated light bulb, really). You inspired a lot of people, harry. We love you,. And we hope to see you soon!

Lovelots,

Mrs Ronald Billius Weasley

of the 9898569 The Burrow Goldmine Brittain Mansion q6er4f

PS

How's Ron? I know he misses me! Hick!!!!

~*We'll do it all, everything, on our own. We don't need anything or anyone. I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Those three words are said too much. They're not enough. Let's waste time. I need your grace to remind me to find my own.*~