Wordsmith
Sheripie55

what magical creature would you be and what would you do or why would you be that creature?

here's an example of what im talking about:

if i were a house elf i think i would be mischevious. not bad but kind of like a jokester. i mean, you see dobby and all of the things he does, like blocking the brick barrier in the second book and apparating into the malfoys basement. you could do some things that wizards couldn't. wouldn't that be fun sometimes? you could like apparate into muggle's homes and play pranks and stuff. haha i think it would be fun.

I was just curious wat people would want to be and wat they would do as that creature... or why they would want to be that creature....

don't look back, there is a reason why your past is the past. so if someone didn't make it into your future. that just means that you will find someone better.
Distinguished Correspondent
dobys_girl_55

Re: what magical creature would you be and what would you do or why would you be that creature?

o no i wouldnt want to be a house elf at all. i mean what if you had to serve the malfoys your whole life it would suck. only if i had a good master or none.  anyway i think i would want to be a thestral so that i could sneak up on people who had never seen death.  then i would push them and laugh hehe it would be so confusing for them.  and then you could make people who see you but dont know what you are feel crazy it would be great

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of lifes lessons are learned because of pain
Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

Re: what magical creature would you be and what would you do or why would you be that creature?

That was partly just an example. i was thinking of dobby when i said that. and i dont think i would make a very good house elf haha. especially if i was stuck with the malfoys. eck.... but you think about there powers and there pretty cool. just imagine haha. and i thought of thestrals too! i had the same exact idea as you. it would be pretty funny!

don't look back, there is a reason why your past is the past. so if someone didn't make it into your future. that just means that you will find someone better.
Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21

I wouldn't want to be a dragon 'cause then everybody would be scared of me except someone like Hagrid. I think I would like to be a centaur so then I could keep my human intelligence and be as fast as a horse. I would also like to be there in the fifth book when the centaurs take Umbridge captive.:smileyhappy:

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

haha oh yes i would love to be there when they took her away. that would be great!

dobys_girl_55

being a centaur would be awesome but at the same time i wouldnt want to be one of them. they are just so weird haha i probably would end up like Firenze.  or however you spell that. 

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of lifes lessons are learned because of pain
Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

it would be kind of cool, but i think they are way to conceded. They act like they are better than everyone and everything else (except the stars) it kind of annoys me. no offense dan. But they do have some pretty cool things about them, i mean i dont think id want to tell the future, it might scare me haha. but i do love the stars! lol i would make a horrible centaur.

Contributor
Wistful_Writer

Good question!
Hmmm, maybe a Hippogriff? I would love flying into adventures! I choose a Hippodgriff cause I think they're really cool, and majestic.  

Wordsmith
Sheripie55

hippogriff is a great idea, wistful_writer!!! I can't believe i didn't think of that. I think I'd pick a hippogriff after I thought about it. Or maybe an owl. Except that they mostly just carry the mail... but i like the idea of flying. Yep, definitlty a hippogriff. lol

Contributor
Wistful_Writer

haha thank you! Owls are very cool also! I just thought of another one, a boggart. I don't think I  would choose to be one though, same goes for Demonator!  

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

hmm a bogart... that's an interesting one! that would be fun to scare people all the time haha that would be cool... and no i would never choose to be a dementor! wouldn't they have to hear those sad things all the time? like how harry hears his mother? oh that would be horrible....

Contributor
Wistful_Writer

Haha epes. halloween! 
That would be terrible! Living off of people's unhappiness, *shudders*. 

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

definitly... life would be so sad and miserable!

dobys_girl_55

I think that being a boggart would be awesome  but at the same time i think that it would suck because people would make fun of you.  i mean it might be funny.  I guess that would all depend on what kind of personality you had

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

lol i would not mind being a boggart. Sometimes. If im in the mood to laugh and scare people then yes. Definitly considering that my dad and sister have made funny noises as im walking down the hall and have scared the crap out of me several times! I would love to get them back. Being a boggart would be awesome in that case. I would love to see what each of my family members is scared of. I'm pretty sure my dad's is spider, haha him and Ron might get along. And of course my mom's would be the same as Molly's. But it would be fun to scare my dad and sister, and the rest of my siblings. But at the same time you don't ever hear about boggarts being with other boggarts, like having friends or family. I may not have a lot of friends, but the one's I do have are amazing. My family is also... well no word to describe how fantastic they are. I can't imagine living without my best friend or family. Things would be so lonely. I'm one of those people that really likes to be around the people I love. And without the people I love and care about, there is nothing. They are all that matter to me and I could live without everything else as long as I had them.  And I could not live with everything else without them. hmmm that's sounded really good. haha sorry im babbling. Got really bored, can't sleep lately.

dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

That is a very interesting thought sheriepie.  I bet the boggarts have some secret society where they can meet each other.  I mean, unless they just sprout from places out of nowhere?  But then if there is some secret society that no one knows about, then I wonder what they look like.  And which boggarts would be good looking because I imagined for myself what they look like alone and they would not be pretty.  Anyway, I'm rambling haha.  I hope this makes at least a little sense. Maybe sheriepie can ask JKR on that sight about this.

Wordsmith
Sheripie55
0 Kudos

hahhahhahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhaha o my dobysgirl that was funny..... and random. and I'll ask, if I can remember what the website was lol.

dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

ok cool would be much appreciated.  :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Wordsmith
Fleetfoot

Unicorn...It is iconic to me in more ways than one...

'Posted: Do not feed the Trolls, not even reindeer flattened fruitcake...Feeding of Trolls will result in gnome revolts, gremlin induced chaos, and other strangeness...' - Darkkin, the Tedious
dobys_girl_55
0 Kudos

Hmm, I think being a unicorn would be interesting.  I mean only the most evil people would hunt you unless your a wandmaker.  And you would be hard to catch.  I think being a unicorn would be pretty awesome.  I'm surprised I didnt think of that one.