Contributor
silver_raven
0 Kudos

Harry Potter

Hello everyone!
I'm new to the website and to joining any discussions to do with Harry Potter, but I was wondering more about the upcoming meet at Barnes & Noble on July 7 and 14. I'll be going for the first time and I want to know what exactly is discussed, because I have memorized all 6 books and can go into quite the detail on everything to do with Harry Potter.
Frequent Contributor
dcsbelle
0 Kudos

Re: Harry Potter

silver_raven wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm new to the website and to joining any discussions to do with Harry Potter, but I was wondering more about the upcoming meet at Barnes & Noble on July 7 and 14. I'll be going for the first time and I want to know what exactly is discussed, because I have memorized all 6 books and can go into quite the detail on everything to do with Harry Potter.

Welcome to the boards, silver_raven! I don't know anything about meets at B&N on the 7th and 14th; could that be something specific to your local branch? All the stores are having release parties on the night Deathly Hallows is being released and you can find specific information on the store nearest you by checking their website.
Debbie

Hedwig is not really dead; it was all just a big misunderstanding
Users Online
Currently online:37 members 401 guests
Recent logins:
Please welcome our newest community members: