Contributor
wisterialeigh
0 Kudos

Can't post to message boards.

I tried to send a PM to Maria_H see below....when I went to submit the message it would not accept the password. It did not accept a reply to my first message from First Look either.

Message I tried to send.

Hi Maria, I went through the Help desk and they suggested I send a PM to you. I am unable to reply to the discussion boards for the new book The Physick .......by Katherine Howe. I have the book that was sent to me, but I can't post. There is a circle with a slant line when I hover over the reply sign. Would you please help me? Thanks, wisterialeigh

Wisteria Leigh
New User
7walker
0 Kudos

Re: Can't post to message boards.

I can't seem to get anything to post either and I want them to know b/c I really am enjoying this book
Contributor
wisterialeigh
0 Kudos

I could not find the message when I clicked on your link. I still am unable to post to the boards for The Physick....discussion.

Please help.  Where do I go to fix this. Thanks, Wisteria

Wisteria Leigh
Frequent Contributor
Jon_B
0 Kudos

7walker - Your account has been fixed and you should now be able to post in the board.

wisterialeigh - I don't see your username on our list.  Is that the same name you signed up with?  Could you send me a PM with your address so I can check?  Thanks! 

Need some help setting up your My B&N profile? Click here!

Looking for a particular book, but can't remember the title or author? Ask about it here!
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Just happened to me as well replying to a post,was able to rely to one PM,just a few minuts ago..I would like this taken care of by the "IT GENIE"i HOPE YOU GET THIS..THEN i WILL KNOW ITS OK,Happy P,VTC
Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

I posted,but can you still check my acct. also I can't delete sent Msgs,only inbox ones,is there a trick to this process? Thnks again..VTC
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Tryed Posting to Community Room.Physick ,and for the 3rd time,it wouldn"t post.maybe its just the first look boards...Thanks VTC
Contributor
Grace2133
0 Kudos

I also can't post to the message board for the First Look discussion. I have been away from the B&N boards for a while because of I had internet connection problems but that has been resolved and would love to participate in discussion. I will send a PM.

Thanks,

Grace

New User
DeeKay79
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone.. Im Dee *waving* Im new... I wanted to post to a message board myself.. but i cannot.

I joined the Paranormal and Urban fatasy group,. Romantic reads group and i guess the annoucements...

Since i cant post there.. let me ask you all..

Am i able to make annoucements... I wanted to announce a fan club for an author that rights paranormal romances.. as well as inspirational romances..

Thanks

I love to read, Cause its the only way I will get a vacation!

http://sites.google.com/site/marilynleefanclub/
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

If you want to start a new Thread with the info in your post that I am replying to.Go to the Board,paranormal etc..where others have started threads.On that main page,Look on the far upper left it says " New Message.".Click and you can then Enter What your thread is about..short synopsis..Then on the page below Post what it is you want us all to know then click submit..and you will be sen by all......I will look for it  VTC