New User
Lisa_in_TO
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Delete a review

Wondering if it is possible to delete a review.  I posted reviews for both the print copy and ebook of The Hambledown Dream.  Not knowing they'd be linked in B&N's system, both reviews show up on both pages.  I'd like to delete one to avoid redundancy.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Re: Delete a review

From what I understand, that's just not possible. 30 mins after you can edit, but beyond that it's up there.

New User
JonB
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

I can remove the duplicate review for you.

Jon

New User
Lisa_in_TO
0 Kudos

Great, Jon!  Thank you kindly.

New User
Lisa517
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Apparently this sort of thing must be common to people named Lisa? I've gone and rated something that I don't necessarily want everyone on the forum boards to know I was even reading. I didn't realize it was going to post that I'd rated it under my activity - or that my B&N profile privacy is an all or nothing kind of thing, unlike every other online profile I've ever had, which let you choose which things to share and which to keep to yourself. Now I've got my profile completely set to private, so nobody can see anything, but that's not what I really want. I just want the embarrassing rating to go away!

New User
Kters
0 Kudos

Lisa,

I am in the same boat, is there a way to delete reviews???

Reader 2
KtKat
0 Kudos

Can an Administrator help with me deleting a Review, I accidentally clicked on the book and DO Not want it on my read list. Thank you!!

Reader 2
ZBDO
0 Kudos

Just wondering if Jon or another administrator can delete a duplicate review for me as well?

I currently have two reviews for the book Buddha by Deepak Chopra, a wonderful book.

The review attached to the NOOKbook (9780061429347) is the one I want to keep.

Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,

ZBDO

New User
Stimulated-Outlet
0 Kudos

Would an administrator be able to delete my review of Digger's Bones? After a lot of consideration, I decided to retract the review.

Thanks!

Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear
0 Kudos

Stimulated-Outlet wrote:

Would an administrator be able to delete my review of Digger's Bones? After a lot of consideration, I decided to retract the review.

Thanks!

If anyone could, yes. Try PMing one and asking.

New User
ReadersFavorite
0 Kudos

HI Jon,

I need a review deleted also. Could you do it for me? What info do you need?

You can contact me at dgaynor@readersfavorite.com

Reader
kcody03
0 Kudos

I need a review deleted or at least edited because there were mistakes in it. Would anyone be able to delete it? my email kcody007@yahoo.com

New User
VictoriaSunshine88
0 Kudos

Hi! I have a couple reviews i really want deleted :smileysad: can you do this for me? Theres one for an app and another for a book- Darkfever. Can i do this myself or csn only admins do this? Should i go to a store? Thank you! :smileyhappy:
New User
Carol_Marlene
0 Kudos

Did you get your review deleted? One of my books 1964: Chasing A Dream had been listed but there was no description listed. I waited a while to see if this would repair itself but no, so I went ahead and listed the description under the reviews saying it was from me. Now the description has shown up and I'd like to remove that description that I put under reviews. It just looks silly there now. I've been trying to find a way to do it, but seems from this thread that no one really knows if there is a way to remove it.

New User
Kiwiboy98
0 Kudos

I too have a review that I would like to be deleted because it dosent make sense. I have thought about and am sure I would like it to be deleted. It is the review for Sherlock Holmes and the Titanic Tradgedy. You'll be able to see it because it says Tobiscun in it. Can someone please help?
New User
Film_and_Book_Professor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon! I accidentally submitted a review without rating the star level first. I went in and submitted another with the appropriate rating I wish to give it; can you remove the non-starred one? Thanks so much! The review is for the book, The Boy From Worcester by Robert C. Pitchman

New User
Drake_JD
0 Kudos

I would like to revise a review for "Dracopedia: The Great Dragons". I finished my review based on "Dracopedia" and the sample before the book actually arrived and I'd like to update the review. Possible?

New User
HarlequinJunkie_
0 Kudos

I need a review deleted as well Jon, what info do you need?

Thanks

New User
TristamID
0 Kudos

I too need help deleting a review.  Please contact me asap.

New User
Lynn53
0 Kudos

Hi Jon:

I also have a review that I posted to the wrong book.  I need to delete my review from "In the Arms of a Stranger" by Virginia Kelly.  Thank you!  Lynn53