New User
Jennie_A

: First Look: The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane

I am trying to interact and post my thoughts on the : First Look: The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, but I can't.  It wont let me reply or add a message anywhere.  I have tried several different discussion.  Nothing!  can you help me?  I really want to disciss the book I recieved.  I loVE it!
New User
caroline123
0 Kudos

Re: : First Look: The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane

Same here!  I cannot reply on the thread, and I also just received the book today. 

Inspired Correspondent
Maria_H
0 Kudos

Hi Jennie and Caroline,

Did you register for the book under a different user name?  Jennie_A and Caroline123 are not in our logs.  

Thanks.

Jennie_A wrote:
I am trying to interact and post my thoughts on the : First Look: The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, but I can't.  It wont let me reply or add a message anywhere.  I have tried several different discussion.  Nothing!  can you help me?  I really want to disciss the book I recieved.  I loVE it!

caroline123 wrote:

Same here!  I cannot reply on the thread, and I also just received the book today.

Looking for a discussion? Find a Book Club for all your interests!

Contributor
Wilson54
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem.  Does anyone have a solution?

Carole
(wilson54)
New User
bbrat0612
0 Kudos

I had the same problem trying to post a message on the discussion board and wound up having to re-register.

I have literally devoured this book and can not put it down. I love the back and forth between the colonial time and modern time. I wish she would have described Salem a tad more. By this I mean naming actual shops that are there (i.e Avalon, Crow Haven's Corner, etc). The description of Granna's house is very detailed that I can see it in my mind clearly. I love the interaction between Connie and Sam.

Barbaralee
Inspired Contributor
katknit
0 Kudos

I shave participated in all previous First Looks, and sent in my request for The Physick Book on March 10. I never got a confirmation email, and would really like to read and participate this time too. Is it possible to do anything at this late date?

Thanks.

No two persons ever read the same book. [Edmund Wilson]
New User
Jennie_A
0 Kudos

I think I have it figured out guys.  I am logged into my account, but I went to the prefrences tab above, and I clicked sign in on it.  I have been able to post since then.  Thanks so much for all the help.  I hope this helps everyone!
Contributor
wisterialeigh
0 Kudos

I cannot post either. My name is wisterialeigh.  I sent a help ticket, but have not heard.
Wisteria Leigh
New User
bbrat0612
0 Kudos

My feelings toward Chilton has changed as I agree that he is relying on Connie to save him. He knows he is washed up and the only way to save his career is by her finding the book. The mark on her front door is a huge mystery as it is too perfect to have been done by human hands....but how did it get there and by who? I love the way Connie is discovering herself and that her connection with Sam is growing stronger and that she is starting to understand her mother.
Barbaralee
Xan
Contributor
Xan
0 Kudos

I agree with you that the descriptions are wonderful and you can almost see and feel yourself in that place.  And I, too, enjoyed the back and forth chapters in time.  I think Ms Howe did  a really good job in developing the relationship between Connie and Sam-it developed in such a natural way as it would in real life and not a quick glimpse and fall in love as it happens in so many ways.  I throughly enjoyed the book.
Xan