Reader 4
Gethsemane
0 Kudos

Having Trouble Posting Reviews

These last couple of days I've tried posting up reviews for several books that I've read. Ironically, it's not letting me do so. I enter the rating, subject title, and my review in the body, hit Submit and then it takes me back to the the entry screen. It doesn't seem to posting my reviews at all. Is there some sort of glitch that is causing this? How can it be fixed? Please let me know. I would so love to post up my reviews.
Author
mary_kennedy
0 Kudos

Re: Having Trouble Posting Reviews

I'm having a similar problem. I wrote a review and want to give it five stars. It was difficult to get the "stars" to light up and when they finally did, a message appeared telling me to "add stars to my rating and then select preview." When I did that...and hit preview...the review appeared with NO stars. Why is it so hard to navigate this site. I thought they wanted people to review books!  . 

Reader 4
beckymmoe
0 Kudos

I'm having the exact same problem, and have been for over a week.  I've tried three different web browsers and four different computers now, and the same thing keeps happening.  Only my starred rating is being recorded, not the review.  I did email customer support about it but the message I got back talked about clearing cookies--not only did their fix not apply to the system I was using, but it didn't help!  It is very frustrating, and I hope it is resolved soon...otherwise I'm just going to have to review on other sites....

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Interesting. This seems to be the latest bug in B&N. There is another couple of threads on this topic but no answer yet. It seems to be two problems. One is yours, can't post reveiw. Two is mine, post reveiw but become "anonymous" I don't want to be anonymous and never was untill this bug came up. Sorry but I can't help. I'm looking for an answer too.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!
Frequent Contributor
EltaninPub
0 Kudos

Just a bump - I'm having this trouble also.

Contributor
Meli_Green
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue, the solution I have, although not a B&N solution, is I found I can post my reviews under my nook page instead of My B&N page. It doesn't let me post my Pen name but at least it is letting get my reviews out there. I hope they get this problem fixed soon.

New User
2Bike
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem.  B&N- Please fix it and retrieve our reviews!

Correspondent
Glitchster
0 Kudos

Can't subscribe to boards

I'm using a NOOK HD. When I try to subscribe to a board, I get the XML file of the board displayed with a message at the top of the file that says, no style information was present in order to display the page. This happens with any board I try to subscribe.
"Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy... so, take it easy..." the Eagles

... If knowledge is power, why do I have to keep recharging my ereader ?