Reader
Eleanor-Anne
0 Kudos

Problems viewing my library in my B&N

When I click "view all" in my library on my B&N it shows a loading arrow and I can't make any other selections ( such as grid or list or if I want to see "all" or just "books" etc.) I disabled pop up blockers and such and to no avail. Help!
Bibliophile
bklvr896
0 Kudos

Re: Problems viewing my library in my B&N

Eleanor-Anne wrote:
When I click "view all" in my library on my B&N it shows a loading arrow and I can't make any other selections ( such as grid or list or if I want to see "all" or just "books" etc.) I disabled pop up blockers and such and to no avail. Help!

What type of computer, PC or Mac?  What browser are you using?  Is your computer up to date with all the patches etc?  I just tried it and it's working for me.  I'm on a PC with Windows 7, using Google Chrome, v 12.0.742.112.

Try clearing out your cache and cookies, then close and open the browser and see if that helps. 

Reader
Eleanor-Anne
0 Kudos

On a pc using windows vista. I tried both of my computers with 2 different operating systems and it still did not work. I cleared everything like you suggested and I am still having the same issue. when I zoom in on the b&n library (so you can see about 3 books at a time) it works for 2 pages ( I have like 30 something books, so more then 2 pages worth at 3 books at a time) It's been bugging me an awful lot!
Wordsmith
ThirstyFlea
0 Kudos

I've found that My B&N generally works better with IE (explorer) or Firefox, rather than Chrome (my default browser). I can't add books that I've purchased to My Library if I'm using Chrome- the buttons just don't work. But most things seem to work using IE. Go figure. 

My B&N frustrates me anyway- lots of glitches, no support, and they keep tweaking it! 

Good luck!

A book is a loaded gun in the house next door... Who knows who might be the target of the well-read man? ~ Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451