New User
purplescorpion
0 Kudos

What is this book???

I can't remember the name or who wrote it. But a hostess at the Mexican restaurant we eat lunch in had a copy of it sitting on the counter, and she said it is a very funny book about a guy who can't make up his mind about anything. The cover was a series of thumbprints with either happy or sad faces on them. Does anyone know what this book is??? She said it was really good, and I should learn not to trust my memory! Help!!!
Inspired Correspondent
Librarian

Re: What is this book???

purplescorpion wrote:
I can't remember the name or who wrote it. But a hostess at the Mexican restaurant we eat lunch in had a copy of it sitting on the counter, and she said it is a very funny book about a guy who can't make up his mind about anything. The cover was a series of thumbprints with either happy or sad faces on them. Does anyone know what this book is??? She said it was really good, and I should learn not to trust my memory! Help!!!

Hi Purplescorpion------I think you're referring to the novel Indecision by Benjamin Kunkel, a Random House paperback reprint of April, 2006. It's available on Barnes&Noble.com.
Librarian
New User
purplescorpion
0 Kudos

Re: What is this book???

Librarian wrote:

purplescorpion wrote: I can't remember the name or who wrote it. But a hostess at the Mexican restaurant we eat lunch in had a copy of it sitting on the counter, and she said it is a very funny book about a guy who can't make up his mind about anything. The cover was a series of thumbprints with either happy or sad faces on them. Does anyone know what this book is??? She said it was really good, and I should learn not to trust my memory! Help!!!
Hi Purplescorpion------I think you're referring to the novel Indecision by Benjamin Kunkel, a Random House paperback reprint of April, 2006. It's available on Barnes&Noble.com. Librarian
Thank you thank you thank you, that's the book!!!! Next time, I'll make sure I write it down!!!!