Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
WordTickler
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Where do new authors announce their new books?

I've just published a book and need to know where (in which forum) I can announce it.

Thanks,

Kerry B. Rogers

Frequent Contributor
Jon_B
0 Kudos

Re: Where do new authors announce their new books?

Hi Kerry,

Welcome to the Book Clubs!

We've got a special thread set up just for such announcements, so please come on in and tell us all about your new book here:  http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/bn/board/message?board.id=CR&thread.id=1185

Thanks!

Jon

Need some help setting up your My B&N profile? Click here!

Looking for a particular book, but can't remember the title or author? Ask about it here!
Inspired Correspondent
emtgirlCV
0 Kudos

Facebook, Twitter, My Space, publishing site, blogs, Bookstores, etc........

New User
Staness
0 Kudos

The Menopause Makeover, by Staness Jonekos, Dr. Wendy Klein

Hot flashes and sleepless nights? Feeling anxious and irritable? Feel like you're losing your mind? Frustrated with weight gain? It's time for a makeover—a menopause makeover!

Staness Jonekos knows all too well how you feel. Leading up to her wedding day at the age of forty-seven, she was sporting a not-so-sexy belly bulge, suffering from hot flashes and feeling in no mood for a honeymoon. Jonekos took drastic action and created the first-ever menopause makeover to get back into that little white dress and feel sexy again in just twelve weeks.

Now she joins forces with leading menopause expert Dr. Wendy Klein to give you the relief you need, fast! Based on the latest scientific research, and designed for both pre- and post-menopausal women, The Menopause Makeover is a proven, eight-step program to help you reclaim your health—and your life.

• Evaluate if hormone therapy is right for you

• Beat belly bulge with The Menopause Makeover food pyramid and recipes

• Tone up and trim down with The Menopause Makeover fitness formula

• Boost your libido and learn to love intimacy again

• Regain your vibrant, youthful glow with essential beauty tips

• Manage stress and get off the mood-swing roller coaster

• Stay motivated with self-assessments and tools to track your progress

Staness Jonekos is an advocate for women's health, wellness and empowerment. An award-winning television writer, producer and director, she was one of the original executive producers who launched the television network Oxygen Media, co-founded by Oprah Winfrey.

Following her commitment to health, Staness co-executive produced the premiere season of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club, and post produced Lifetime's Speaking of Women's Health.

Recently, Staness launched into the publishing world sharing her 8-step 12-week Menopause Makeover program in her first book The Menopause Makeover, co-authored with menopause expert Dr. Wendy Klein.

For more information:  www.MenopauseMakeover.com

Barnes and Noble:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Menopause-Makeover/Staness-Jonekos/e/9780373892167/?itm=2&USRI=...

Frequent Contributor
WalterParks
0 Kudos

Bigfoot

Fossils of a pre-human cousin that lived later than Neanderthal were found.  Jay went on a hunt and found a Bigfoot clan.  He joined them.

More information at My Barnes & Noble Store.  http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Clan-of-the-Bigfoot/Walter-Parks/e/2940012759405

Walter Parks
UnknownTruths Publishing Co.
http://UnknownTruths.com
New User
larksnestartist
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

LUV BAJAN STYLE              Similar issue: Just published an erotic novel based in Barbados, The Grenadines and NYC, titled LUV BAJAN STYLE..how do I create exposure for my book?