Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Thank you all for your participation in this book club- it's been wonderful discussing Justice Denied with all of you. While I can't choose between Brady and Beaumont, I will say that every time a new Jance novel hits the shelf, I know I'm in for a good time. Check out the October book club offerings - I hope to see you all in many future groups.

J.A. - it's been a real pleasure. Thanks for spending time with us here, and keep those excellent novels coming!

Happy Reading!
Stephanie
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Re: Thank you all

Stephanie wrote:
Thank you all for your participation in this book club- it's been wonderful discussing Justice Denied with all of you. While I can't choose between Brady and Beaumont, I will say that every time a new Jance novel hits the shelf, I know I'm in for a good time. Check out the October book club offerings - I hope to see you all in many future groups.

J.A. - it's been a real pleasure. Thanks for spending time with us here, and keep those excellent novels coming!

Happy Reading!

Thanks again to you, Stephanie. You always make a read fun and add so much to it.
Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
0 Kudos

Stephanie wrote:

Happy Reading!

Thanks to J.A. Jance for coming on board to help us sort through the problems of these great characters. Wishing you many more successes!

Thank you, too, Stephanie, for moderating our book discussion.

And Linda, great to discuss with you, as always. :smileyhappy:

Kathy S.
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

KathyS wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

Happy Reading!

Thanks to J.A. Jance for coming on board to help us sort through the problems of these great characters. Wishing you many more successes!

Thank you, too, Stephanie, for moderating our book discussion.

And Linda, great to discuss with you, as always. :smileyhappy:

Kathy S.

Thank you too, Kathy S., it was fun as always is with you in the picture. Maybe another time.
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Thanks to J.Jance, the author: I had never read any of your books before. But this one taught me to pick up some more of them to devour in. And I am going to the book stores to search for bargains hoping I can find one of yours. Until next time. Write some more. Linda Huff
Users Online
Currently online: 44 members 823 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: