Frequent Contributor
lepking
0 Kudos

Change of Heart - spoiler!!

I was re-reading the end of CAGE last nite as I sat at the airport waiting for my daughter/husband/baby. There were so many times that I thought - she has changed her mind, (1) reading Scotts diary, (2) seeing them dance; (3) taking pics of Juliet (4) so many times - great job keeping the suspense going. I thought surely if she hadn't changed her mind after seeing them dancing that it was a done deal. I think there are times when we all think evil thoughts (at least I hope I am not the only one), but for the most part we are born with a light of goodness that helps us through the dark tunnels. Ronnie made it through - yeah!!! lepking
lepking
Author
JackieM01
0 Kudos

Re: Change of Heart - spoiler!!/but barely?

Don't you think? And what if she HAD left Juliet on the steps of a church in San Antonio? It would have broken Kelly's heart and ruined the marriage but I know a part of Ronnie felt justified.
Jackie M.
Scribe
vivico1
0 Kudos

Re: Change of Heart - spoiler!!/but barely?

JackieM01 wrote:
Don't you think? And what if she HAD left Juliet on the steps of a church in San Antonio? It would have broken Kelly's heart and ruined the marriage but I know a part of Ronnie felt justified.
Jackie M.

Jackie, what is this message in referance too?? I am having a really hard time sometimes following who you are answering without their quote or a part of it, in your response. Dont you think what??? :smileysad: Could you put post the quote you are answering in your reply please or part of it and who please? I am sorry but i feel like i have really missed out on a few things you were saying beccause I didnt know what they were in reference to!
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Users Online
Currently online:156 members 727 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: