Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Final Week

As we begin our final week discussing James Rollin's The Judas Strain I'd like to thank you to all of you who participated in the discussion. Your thoughtful posts and insight into Jim's characters has made this an excellent group.

Please take this last week to ask Jim any final questions you might have for him, and to post any more ideas or insights you had into the novel or any of the issues surrounding it.

Hope to see you all in many future groups- check out September's offerings!
Stephanie
Author
JamesRollins
0 Kudos

Re: Final Week

Who's coming next month, Stephanie?

Jim

Learn more about The Judas Strain.
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Jim,

I'm moderating with J.A. Jance - a new J.P. Beaumont called Justice Denied which was excellent - she has a great sense of humor, too, and a debut novel by Sarah Addison Allen called Garden Spells which I started this afternoon at about 4 p.m. and finished in about four hours! I positively stormed both of these books- I couldn't put either of them down. The Allen book is Southern Magical Realism... and it's truly a happy book - it was a joy to read. We also have Lisa See and Jasper Fforde joining us. Here is the link to the Coming Soon page: http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/bn?category.id=ComingSoon
Stephanie
Author
JamesRollins
0 Kudos

Sounds great, Stephanie! I love JA Jance and Jasper Fforde (folks, if you haven't read Jasper F. you truly must...especially if you're a book lover. Pick up a copy of the first Thursday Next volume, The Eyre Affair, and you'll be thanking me!)

I will have to order a copy of Garden Spells. I'm a big fan of Southern fiction (especially Carson McCullers). Upon such a recommendation, it sounds well worth checking out.

Jim

Learn more about The Judas Strain.
Users Online
Currently online:51 members 454 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: