Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Thank you Jim!

Jim,

We're entering our last week, and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you before it's truly over. I can't tell you how much we appreciate the time you've spent here with us and how much you've shared. It's been wonderful meeting you, and I'm very much looking forward to reading your next novels.

I hope we can do this again,
Stephanie
Author
JamesRollins
0 Kudos

Re: Thank you Jim!

You are most welcome, Stephanie...it's been just as fun and informative for me!
Jim

Learn more about The Judas Strain.
Scribe
vivico1
0 Kudos

Jim,
Well we are down to last two days. Everyone is on to other things now I think or will be, so I just wanted to say, thank you so much for doing this bookclub with us! I have really enjoyed meeting you and letting us pick your brain about this book and other things too. I got your website on my favorites now and will be getting your Book Amazonia friday to start with on the other books, now that I have found you lol. It was a great book and would make a great movie.

Thank you for letting us cast your movie for you too hehehe :smileywink: If this is made into a movie and even if you dont get any of the others we came up with as the final list, I do expect you to get Lucy Lui :smileywink: I ask a final question in here to people of their thoughts on the end and have seen nothing, so I also want to thank you for discussing that with me.

Good luck with your work on the Indiana Jones Novelization. Hey, can you tell us at least when the movie is due to hit theaters and then when would the book be out for it? I will be watching for that and since when I first started reading your book, this book, I thought about the Raiders movies anyway, I know you will do a great job.

Oh, btw, you can kill me off in a book anytime :smileywink: . Its been a lot of fun. Till next time, Vivian
Vivian
~Those who do not read are no better off than those who can not.~ Chinese proverb
Author
JamesRollins
0 Kudos

Thanks, Vivian...you've been a delight! As to Indy, the last I heard is that the movie is due out on May 22, 2008. I'm not sure if the book will be released the same day or before the movie's release.

Jim

Learn more about The Judas Strain.
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Jim,

You've only got a few months to write that novelization? Good luck with it, I think I'll read the book before I see the movie. That should put a different spin on the movie for me.
Stephanie
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 326 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: