Contributor
Silvarian_Lupus
0 Kudos

Curses (Spoilers ahead):

Okay, if demons are not temporal, does that mean their magic isn't either? (blinks) Rachel becoming a demon curse may have done something along the lines of time. Remember, the first person to have the statue in the past was a red-haired wolf (not very common). At least, I remember the weres making such a big deal out of a red haired wolf.

I had a thought about the curses and potential ways that demons may have sealed such things in the past. If the curses are tainted by the demon that created them -- hallowed ground would keep them locked in. The church may have been placed their as a prison for something... that hates both vampires and demons. In effect, the curses have a mind of their own. Although they are created evil... the fact that they hate demons makes them a friend to humanity (if they slip their bindings).

(shrugs) I'm going to keep looking on the net for the power of hallowed ground. I am interested in finding the information.
I make these things too long for my own good!!!
Frequent Contributor
Melisa
0 Kudos

Re: Curses (Spoilers ahead):

Hmm interesting what did u find out?

Melisa
Contributor
Tygerlilylaka1
0 Kudos

Silvarian_Lupus wrote:
I'm going to keep looking on the net for the power of hallowed ground. I am interested in finding the information.

Thats one of the things I like about these books. I had never heard of ley lines before I started the series. Now it's caught my curiosity and I'm learning. I've also read up on my Egyptian mythology and pretty much know all about Egyptian death gods :smileyhappy:

Greath theory on the red wolf, by the way.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.
- Miss Piggy
Frequent Contributor
Melisa
0 Kudos

Yeah I def want to know if we're going to learn more about this red wolf legend and what Rachel has to do with it. It has to be more than just a coincidence that she's the only red wolf they've seen, right?

Melisa
Users Online
Currently online:47 members 414 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: