Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Author
KimHarrison
0 Kudos

Re: Hi Kim

Hi Aericka,
Thank you! I'm so glad that you're enjoying the Hollows so much. I put a lot of thought into the characters and their actions, so it does me a lot of good to know that you enjoy them. ;-) I hope you like what comes next!
--Kim

aericka wrote:
HI Kim. Until now I was totally hooked on David Eddings, I have read and reread all of his books and had never been able to find any other author that I whole hardely was in love with. That is until I read your Hallows series! I can't get enough! The characters in your novels are so real, every one of them comes alive. I can't describe what I mean by writing, but you get the idea, I'm hooked and can't wait to be able to read your next book and every other book you have and will write!

PS: I have to agree that Tink's Panties is the best swear word ever!!

Learn more about For a Few Demons More.
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 167 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: