Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Sami_M
0 Kudos

Re: How do you feel about Ivy and Rachel as a couple?

I want to see Rachel and Ivy together. They complement each other very well. Their weakest point is the others strongest point, so the way I look at it is if they were together in every since of the word they would be stronger, right. Not to mention it was what Kisten wanted. I say respect the man wishes and have them get together.

-Sami
New User
mcatwag
0 Kudos

I am absolutley aching to see Ivy and Rachel get together. Ms. Harrison's writing and imagination can certainly maintain the quality and consistancy of the books. I think she would do a wonderful job authoring Rachels mixed emotions as Rachel comes to terms with everything that becoming Ivy's lover would entail. There are few authors that can pull off a successful, believable same-sex relationship, especially in this genre'.
Frequent Contributor
sarahn1080
0 Kudos

Sami_M wrote:
I want to see Rachel and Ivy together. They complement each other very well. Their weakest point is the others strongest point, so the way I look at it is if they were together in every since of the word they would be stronger, right. Not to mention it was what Kisten wanted. I say respect the man wishes and have them get together.

-Sami

Sami you are too funny!! Respect the man's wishes? That's a good one!! No one has even suggested it so far! I loved Kist...so why not? It can't be that bad or he wouldn't have suggested it...right? :smileywink:
Sarah
Users Online
Currently online: 36 members 523 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: