Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
lostmemories84
0 Kudos

Just introducing myself

Hi Kim!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that I have been trying to get around to supporting you here at the Barnes and Noble's Book Club. I am also a member of your yahoo group "The Hollows" and I just want to say that I have never regretted joining your group. Its just nice to share my theories and opinions with others that may shed some light on what I may be missing. But its more than that. To be able to communicate my reactions to your novels and have others understand me is wonderful. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to be around and replying to our messages here and at the yahoo group. I must say that after reading your latest, thrilling, page turner that I can hardly wait for your next release.

I will definitely pop back in to support you more for doing such a great job pertaining to keeping me enthralled in your fictional world because over time, your characters have become my favorites and I am proud to say that you are among my top 3 favorite authors.

So thank you for your imagination and creativity,
Anita.
Author
KimHarrison
0 Kudos

Re: Just introducing myself

Hi Anita.
It's good to see you here! I'm so glad you're enjoying the Hollows, and I'm honored to be in your top three. (grin) Thanks!
--Kim

lostmemories84 wrote:
[...]So thank you for your imagination and creativity,
Anita.

Learn more about For a Few Demons More.
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 351 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: