Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
sarahn1080
0 Kudos

Newt *Spoiler Alert*

I have a feeling that Newt is going to be a big part of Rachel's life for awhile...she certainly came into it with a bang! :smileyhappy: What are your predictions and comments about her appearance in Rachel's life? How dangerous do you think she is? What threats does she pose?
Sarah
Frequent Contributor
Vampyre
0 Kudos

Re: Newt *Spoiler Alert*

It seems everyone is warey of her. She is a force to be reckoned with. Whatever she has in store for Rachel will be very entertaiing for us and not good for Rachel at all.
V^^^^V
http://vickipettersson.proboards51.com/index.cgi
http://primatechpaper.yuku.com/
Frequent Contributor
Sami_M
0 Kudos

I think that Newt has one of those personality's that you want to avoid. I mean, she's crazy. Not only is she off her rocker but she extremely powerful. Mix that with the fact that Rachel owes her for getting her out of the ever after and that Newt wants that mysterious something from Rachel. It's guaranteed to make a good story for sure. As for how dangerous Newt is going to be I'm not sure, but I can't wait to find out.

Sami
Frequent Contributor
sarahn1080
0 Kudos

I also can't wait to see what Newt is capable of...though I'm scared about what that will mean to Rachel, Ivy, and Jenks. Look what trouble she caused already, and she wasn't even summoned there! And imagine what she could do when she remembers what she is looking for...and comes for it!!
Sarah
Contributor
Thewhitewave
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Personally I would say never judge a book by its cover... :smileywink:

I strongly suspect that Newt (NEUTer?) may not in fact be everything that she or he may seem.

Message Edited by Thewhitewave on 08-01-2007 10:01 PM
Witches - You will seldom notice the good ones... :-)
Users Online
Currently online: 72 members 335 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: