Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Thank You!

[ Edited ]
I wanted to tell you all how wonderful it's been reading For a Few Demons More with all of you. This has been such a terrific book group, and I'm so sorry to see it end. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and insights about Kim's series, and for being such careful posters regarding spoilers. Your thoughtfulness and regard for each other is inspiring.

Kim - you're wonderful. It's been great fun to be moderating the club for your book. Thank you for sharing so much of your time and yourself with us here. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series.

Hope to see you all in the August clubs!

Happy reading-

Message Edited by Stephanie on 08-02-2007 01:16 AM
Stephanie
Author
KimHarrison
0 Kudos

Re: Thank You!

Stephanie, it's been absolutely wonderful, and much of that is from your excellent moderation, keeping everything running smoothly and interest high. I will admit that I started this with some in trepidation, but with everyone so friendly and helpful in getting things started, it was a joy. I can hardly believe that it's over already! The questions were thought-provoking, and the conversations insightful. It has been really hard for me to keep my mouth shut when guesses are right (or wrong.) The readers here are very savvy.

So thank you for the fabulous month. I'll be back tomorrow (Friday) for a last brush through, but I wanted to say thanks here, and give everyone a vampire "kiss-kiss" for being so great. (grin)

--Kim

Learn more about For a Few Demons More.
Frequent Contributor
DestructoGirl
0 Kudos

Thanks Kim for giving of your time again for us fans! You are the best! **VV** back at 'ya.

See you in the Hollows....
0 Kudos

VV
V^^^^V
http://vickipettersson.proboards51.com/index.cgi
http://primatechpaper.yuku.com/
Frequent Contributor
Melisa
0 Kudos

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to Kim as well. Thanks for answering all of our endless questions and while I'm thanking you- thanks for even writing the books in the first place!!! It's also been fun meeting other fans of yours who have been so nice and welcoming. I'll def have to join Vicki's group after I finish her books (I'm going to try to go get them today).

I guess I'll see you in the posts!

O and to Stephanie, please ask Kim back again next year! :smileyhappy:
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 302 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: