Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
ktb0904
0 Kudos

To Kim Harrison :D

Hello Kim Harrison,

First off I would love to say that I love your books. Like so many series that I read yours is one of my favorites that I would recommend in an instant. Your book just transfers you into a new reality of fantasy and adventure. well enough of the sucking up and on with the book lol. I enjoyed For a Few Demons More. I find that this is not really a stand-alone book that I have read over this site being said repeatedly. Personally I think to fully understand the story line you must read from the beginning to the end, this will help people know the story plot that is occuring. I would like to say how in this book Rachel is finally accepting things with Ivy better now. I hope to see more on their relationship as friends or whatever may become of it. I also hope to see something about Rachel being a werewolf or something along those lines involving werewolves. Because of the fact that she herself was a red wolf from one of the other books. But I am going on and on. I will go and let me again just say that your books are indeed great and that I hope to read more and more from you. I love Laurell K Hamilton and she is on her 15th book so far and I would love to see the same with you because your series is something I could read for a long time. Your are a wonderful author and I fully enjoy your writing style. Have a great day.

-Kevin B. from NC.
Author
KimHarrison
0 Kudos

Re: To Kim Harrison :D

Hi Kevin.
Yes, I'm tending to agree with you that the books read better when they follow in order, but . . . well. There it is.
I'm so glad you're enjoying the books so much. Thank you! I'm hoping for a long run in the Hollows myself. Fingers crossed that Rachel keeps getting into trouble not quite over her head.
--Kim

Learn more about For a Few Demons More.
New User
ktb0904
0 Kudos

Re: To Kim Harrison :D

Your welcome and hopefully whatever situation that Rachel gets in she will get out of it. I can definitly see this series going for many years myself. I hope I am right.

kevin B.
Users Online
Currently online: 37 members 738 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: