New User
ktb0904
0 Kudos

To Kim Harrison :D

Hello Kim Harrison,

First off I would love to say that I love your books. Like so many series that I read yours is one of my favorites that I would recommend in an instant. Your book just transfers you into a new reality of fantasy and adventure. well enough of the sucking up and on with the book lol. I enjoyed For a Few Demons More. I find that this is not really a stand-alone book that I have read over this site being said repeatedly. Personally I think to fully understand the story line you must read from the beginning to the end, this will help people know the story plot that is occuring. I would like to say how in this book Rachel is finally accepting things with Ivy better now. I hope to see more on their relationship as friends or whatever may become of it. I also hope to see something about Rachel being a werewolf or something along those lines involving werewolves. Because of the fact that she herself was a red wolf from one of the other books. But I am going on and on. I will go and let me again just say that your books are indeed great and that I hope to read more and more from you. I love Laurell K Hamilton and she is on her 15th book so far and I would love to see the same with you because your series is something I could read for a long time. Your are a wonderful author and I fully enjoy your writing style. Have a great day.

-Kevin B. from NC.
Author
KimHarrison
0 Kudos

Re: To Kim Harrison :D

Hi Kevin.
Yes, I'm tending to agree with you that the books read better when they follow in order, but . . . well. There it is.
I'm so glad you're enjoying the books so much. Thank you! I'm hoping for a long run in the Hollows myself. Fingers crossed that Rachel keeps getting into trouble not quite over her head.
--Kim

Learn more about For a Few Demons More.
New User
ktb0904
0 Kudos

Re: To Kim Harrison :D

Your welcome and hopefully whatever situation that Rachel gets in she will get out of it. I can definitly see this series going for many years myself. I hope I am right.

kevin B.
Users Online
Currently online:48 members 447 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: