Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G

Take A Stroll Through The Grounds

Our Royal Horticulturist, Madame Chanterell and her team of gardeners, The Smurfs, have been hard at work, tending the gardens and getting ready for this weeks festivitites.  They invite you to stroll the grounds and take in the beauty their hard work and Mother Nature have created.  

They would also love it for you to post any picture you take along your stroll.

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
dulcinea3
0 Kudos

Re: Take A Stroll Through The Grounds

Wow, Madame Chanterelle and the Smurfs are doing a great job of keeping the Kingdom beautiful!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

Dame Dulcinea,

Madame Chantarelle thanks you for your kind comments.  They are already hard at work on the upcoming Winter/Christmas season.  They should be giving me their final plans soon.

By My Own Hand,

King Ryan the Bibliophile

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
KathyS
0 Kudos

Ryan_G wrote:

Our Royal Horticulturist, Madame Chanterell and her team of gardeners, The Smurfs, have been hard at work, tending the gardens and getting ready for this weeks festivities.  They invite you to stroll the grounds and take in the beauty their hard work and Mother Nature have created.  

They would also love it for you to post any picture you take along your stroll.

I am overwhelmed with our Realm!  Simply Beautiful, indeed!