Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Bibliophile
Ryan_G

Thanksgiving Decorations.... Wordsmithonia Style

Burges has been very busy organizing the Palace staff in order to get ready for all the guests.  He wanted to share some of the sights you will see in and around the Palace grounds.

He would also like for you to share any ideas that you may have.  He is open to anything that will make the Palace come alive durig this time of Thanksgiving.

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
dulcinea3
0 Kudos

Re: Thanksgiving Decorations.... Wordsmithonia Style

Again, King Ryan, I am sorry I missed it due to fears of potato enchantment.  Burges certainly outdid himself, and I hope that everyone had a wonderful time!

Obeisantly Yours,

Dame Dulcinea

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
Ryan_G
0 Kudos

Re: Thanksgiving Decorations.... Wordsmithonia Style

Dame Dulcinea,

Burges thanks you for your kind words and is willing to reccomend two of his cousins if you ever need help within your own Duchy.

By My Own Hand,

King Ryan the Bibliophile of Wordsmithonia

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com