Distinguished Bibliophile
TiggerBear

Re: The Christmas Tree

My loyal merry nobles and all asembled.

Gather at the far end of the north garden towards the edge of The Great Forest and come see our festive tree. I traveled high into the mountains and managed to solicit the assistance of two fine giants please give a warm thanks (as well as the promised 3 bbq' whole cows and all the hot chocolate they could drink, payment requested) to the most fearsome Grimmjowl and the furry terror Breaksrock. We've transported a wonderful live blue fir, it's well over 8 stories high and it close to three of my arm spans around. It's been planted so we would always have our holiday tree.

If the decorating committee would like to join us, we could get started. I have the faeries promised help of the firefly lights. My troll's stained glass star is ready for the top. So bring on the ornaments!

dulcinea3

[ Edited ]

TiggerBear wrote:

My loyal merry nobles and all asembled.

Gather at the far end of the north garden towards the edge of The Great Forest and come see our festive tree. I traveled high into the mountains and managed to solicit the assistance of two fine giants please give a warm thanks (as well as the promised 3 bbq' whole cows and all the hot chocolate they could drink, payment requested) to the most fearsome Grimmjowl and the furry terror Breaksrock. We've transported a wonderful live blue fir, it's well over 8 stories high and it close to three of my arm spans around. It's been planted so we would always have our holiday tree.

If the decorating committee would like to join us, we could get started. I have the faeries promised help of the firefly lights. My troll's stained glass star is ready for the top. So bring on the ornaments!

These are JUST like some of the ones I grew up with!

I think this would be an appropriate Wordsmithonia ornament, as well:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia
Ryan_G

Along with the lovely Faberge collection we displayed over Easter we found many beautiful egg ornaments in the dungeon as well, so I would like to donate some of them to the tree.

"I am half sick of shadows" The Lady of Shalott

http://wordsmithonia.blogspot.com
dhaupt
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Becke this one is perfect for you!!!

KathyS
0 Kudos

Re: The Diamond Christmas Tree

Wow!  That's one heck of a tree!  Sorry, I'm just getting to the rest of these posts, now that I can sit back and relax a bit, drinking my Earl Grey tea in my new B&N mug that Santa brought me, and viewing these pictures on my new monitor!   I have to admit, I didn't put up a tree this year, so I'm enjoying all of yours.  :smileyhappy:  Thanks so much for sharing, Becke and everyone!