New User
wiltingdragonfly
0 Kudos

still a boudless realm?

Is the wordsmithonia kingdom still thriving or has it been placed into deep sleep by the evil Ceos of b&n?

Distinguished Bibliophile
KathyS
0 Kudos

Re: still a boundless realm?

wiltingdragonfly wrote:

Is the wordsmithonia kingdom still thriving or has it been placed into deep sleep by the evil Ceos of b&n?

Hi there!  As you can see, we haven't been playing on this board in a while.  I was just now thinking about it, so decided to see what was happening.  It 's been a long time for me, so yes, we've been in a deep sleep..... 

Good literary book discussions were a big draw for me at one time, and I could keep this board activated by  the numbers of people who cared to be here.....But changes by B&N killed the boards and the good discussions, then they dug a deep hole and buried them.  I ended up getting disgusted with the administration's termoil and lack of caring, so I gave up completely.

Feel free to look around, read, or post...  I still have to see what's going on in these other realms, to see if this one is worth keeping up.

Yours truly,

QM, KathyS.

Distinguished Bibliophile
dulcinea3
0 Kudos

Re: still a boundless realm?

Gracious Queen Mother Kathy, it is so wonderful to see you walking the grounds of Wordsmithonia once again!  Your humble servant rarely visits these realms, either; I mostly stay holed up in my crystal palace of Fantasia with Romeo and Khan, while the Cowardly Lion ably administers my realm of Oz.

Obeisantly yours,

Dame Dulcinea

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Dame of the Land of Oz, Duchess of Fantasia, in the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia; also, Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Wordsmithonia