Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Final Week - Thanks to All

I wanted to let you know that this is our final week. Be sure to ask any last questions you have of Laura, and post any discussion topics that you'd like to share before the end of our group. It's hard to believe it's almost finished!

It's been wonderful discussing this very controversial topic with all of you. What an insightful group- I so appreciate your heart-felt responses to the discussion.

Laura, it was an honor having you here. Thank you so much for sharing your time with us. I hope to see your next book on the shelves very soon!

Be sure to check out the November Book Clubs- we've got some excellent reads coming up!

Happy Reading!
Stephanie
Inspired Correspondent
Wrighty
0 Kudos

Re: Final Week - Thanks to All

Thanks to all for joining this club. It's so sad to hear how accidents have touched all of our lives but the conversations here were very meaningful. Laura, this was such a good book. Although it was a tragic event, you made it an enjoyable story and the characters came to life. I can't wait to read more of your books and hope you will join us here again. Stephanie, thanks for running the show. What clubs will you be doing next month?
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

Wrighty wrote:
Thanks to all for joining this club. It's so sad to hear how accidents have touched all of our lives but the conversations here were very meaningful. Laura, this was such a good book. Although it was a tragic event, you made it an enjoyable story and the characters came to life. I can't wait to read more of your books and hope you will join us here again. Stephanie, thanks for running the show. What clubs will you be doing next month?

Yes, this was a wonderfully written Book, Laura. I look forward to reading more of your books.
Stephanie, thanks so much for the great moderating. Look forward to seeing you again.
And to all you fellow readers, thanks, and thanks again for all your thought provoking remarks. This was a great club!
Inspired Scribe
IBIS
0 Kudos

I agree. This was an exceptionally rewarding book club discussion.
Wonderful book. Wonderful writing. Wonderful author. Wonderful moderator.
Wonderful participants.

Wonderful. Wonderful.

Did I make express my feelings well? That I thought everything was wonderful? I wouldn't want to be vague, unclear, or anything!
IBIS

"I am a part of everything that I have read."
Frequent Contributor
suetu
0 Kudos

I had a jury duty debacle last week (Nearly got stuck on a six-week murder trial!), and haven't had a hope of catching up on these discussions since. The good news is they'll stay up for a while.

The other good news is that I finished the novel, and really enjoyed it. It was a pleasure discussing it with you all!
Susan
0 Kudos

suetu wrote:
I had a jury duty debacle last week (Nearly got stuck on a six-week murder trial!), and haven't had a hope of catching up on these discussions since. The good news is they'll stay up for a while.

The other good news is that I finished the novel, and really enjoyed it. It was a pleasure discussing it with you all!

We still have this week suetu. Discuss away!
Wordsmith
kiakar
0 Kudos

IBIS wrote:
I agree. This was an exceptionally rewarding book club discussion.
Wonderful book. Wonderful writing. Wonderful author. Wonderful moderator.
Wonderful participants.

Wonderful. Wonderful.

Did I make express my feelings well? That I thought everything was wonderful? I wouldn't want to be vague, unclear, or anything!

You certainly did, IBIS. I enjoyed all your comments and hope we are in more clubs together.
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

It's really the participants that make the Book Club great- and this was a great one.

Next month I'll be moderating The Vanishing of Esme Lennox and Soul Catcher. Hope to see you there!
Stephanie
Users Online
Currently online: 45 members 352 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: